Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Manchester United Talk/Gossip/Rumours Thread - 2013/14 mod warning post#7259

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,495 ✭✭✭✭bucketybuck

nuxxx wrote: »
    Leverkusen at home was a good performance, struggling to think of others

I enjoyed the Leverkusan game, but we are in "damning with faint praise" territory here.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 956 ✭✭✭jamaamaj

Play Kagawa = good performance

Is it a coincidink?

- a striking occurrence of two or more events at one time apparently by mere chance

- doing 69 while also fingering eachothers buttholes. :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,346 ✭✭✭✭homerjay2005

Ffs some of this stuff is hard to listen too. Acutally read that back to yourself. Its complete rubbish. Are you genuinely serious?

Its cringe worthy stuff and embarrassing to see how fans react.

you have the cheek to constantly call me on my posting, yet this is the sort of stuff that you post almost daily now, its about the 5th time ive seen you dismiss peoples opinions since 5.00 today. you are also starting to give off a feeling that you are a superior fan to everybody else just cos we criticize the club, again something you keep accusing me of which is complete nonsense as the dozens of people from here who ive met down through the years will testify.

its hypocrisy beyond belief and im not sure how your allowed to get away with it.

thankfully at least now people finally are starting to see what others have been saying all along - we dont have a divine right to anything, we need to earn it and i think you should start looking at realism as opposed to fantasy and cheap shots at other clubs and fans, as youve started doing increasingly over the past few weeks, but then go ape when others do it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,709 ✭✭✭✭Cantona's Collars

• Registered Users Posts: 682 ✭✭✭LOSTfan57

Well I guess Sir Alex has been quickly forgotten by some "fans" here......Ferguson himself had a bad start and was nearly sacked but thankfully wasn't......and Ferguson himself said to give his successor time in his (obviously forgotten by "fans") farewell speech.....sure we can jump on the bandwagon and start hiring and firing willy nilly....worked well for Blackburn Rovers et. all......real shame Ferguson has been forgotten this fast...I expected better.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,490 ✭✭✭skinny90

LOSTfan57 wrote: »
    Well I guess Sir Alex has been quickly forgotten by some "fans" here......Ferguson himself had a bad start and was nearly sacked but thankfully wasn't......and Ferguson himself said to give his successor time in his (obviously forgotten by "fans") farewell speech.....sure we can jump on the bandwagon and start hiring and firing willy nilly....worked well for Blackburn Rovers et. all......real shame Ferguson has been forgotten this fast...I expected better.

United won the league last year with basically the same team last year plus fellaini....I expect to win majority of our games,whether he needs time or what he needs to get the finger out and sort out our strongest 11

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 593 ✭✭✭ician

Ferguson didn't inherit a title winning team. I don't think many were expecting no bad period but some of the decisions Moyes is making(selection/tactics/substitutions) are real head scratchers and seem to be hurting the team rather than helping. He will be given time, but there has to be signs of moving forward soon.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,606 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Forgotten? It's been brought up at least 3 times in the last 6 pages :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,525 ✭✭✭kona

This bollox of comparing fergusons start at united to moyes is retarded. Different times, different situations, moyes inherited a team of champions, ferguson inherited what seemed to be a alcoholics anonymous group , a club that had been more recentley relegated than won the championship.

the club wasnt worth a billion , neither was football such a worldwide money factory. Money talks and if united start losing big money then were in trouble off the field too.

Moyes first 8 games havnt been good enough, to the extent manchester united dont even look like manchester united. Hanging on to a goal lead v southampton, scraping past sunderland, being molested by city again.

Bad Times.

• Advertisement

qX0uP1o.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 5,336 ✭✭✭Mr.Micro

Forgotten? It's been brought up at least 3 times in the last 6 pages :P

True, maybe that is the problem, fans comparing him to Moyes. The man has to be given a chance even if it takes the season. Its a tougher league each year as well.

City looked amazing at times today....if they can avoid injuries at the back, they will walk the league this year, the standard of play they can achieve, is something that we only dream of at the moment.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,500 ✭✭✭Your Airbag

you have the cheek to constantly call me on my posting, yet this is the sort of stuff that you post almost daily now, its about the 5th time ive seen you dismiss peoples opinions since 5.00 today. you are also starting to give off a feeling that you are a superior fan to everybody else just cos we criticize the club, again something you keep accusing me of which is complete nonsense as the dozens of people from here who ive met down through the years will testify.

its hypocrisy beyond belief and im not sure how your allowed to get away with it.

thankfully at least now people finally are starting to see what others have been saying all along - we dont have a divine right to anything, we need to earn it and i think you should start looking at realism as opposed to fantasy and cheap shots at other clubs and fans, as youve started doing increasingly over the past few weeks, but then go ape when others do it.

You posted this recently. Moyes doesn't rate Thiago or Ozil and god knows who else. Other UTD fans are clowns. UTD have severe fundamental issues with the running of the club. Soon no top manager or player will want to join UTD. People get thier UTD knwoeldge from fifa14. There is a conspiracy against you and Mitch and lots of other stuff in this vein

You have been rude to lots of posters, me included (lick ares, to young to understand etc). You make these inflamatory and insulting comments and when asked to elaborate on some of these points you don't. You come in, insult the manager and other posters, make very irrational and poor statements and swan off again.

I have no idea how you get away with this. Do you think this is acceptable?

I have dissmissed poeple asking for Moyes to be sacked and will continue to do so because we are 8 games into his tenure. I called posts rubbish that said Moyes was ruining the club, driving it off a cliff and that Busby must be spinning in his grave because the are rubbish and derogatory and offer no serious discussion.

You say I act like superior fan and that I have the cheek to call you on your posting? Do you think your posting is above being called on especially when its of such an insulting nature. I think you have a superiority complex. You essentially called a lot of people outside the Stretty clowns and when it kicked off pages of arguments you didn't bother to come back, I get the impression you enjoy de-railing the thread and getting other posters back up.

I will discuss points with anyone but for some reason you seem to think i should allow you too insult me after I disagree with you and leave your over the top statements unquestioned. I think you have been getting away with this too long and you seem to think given by your reaction that you are above the rules of the thread.

I have plenty of issues with UTD and Moyes too. The sqaud has too many passengers and older players who were not replaced before Moyes came in. The subs today were poor and Moyes needs to go for the kill rather than defend leads. He needs to get "his" players in to put his stamp on the team.

Would you care to elaborate with reasons about the severe fundamental issues with how UTD is run and how it has gone wrong? Why no top manager or player would want to join us after a bad season? How you spot and can tell which fans are clowns when sat in a 75000 seater stadium?

I wont expect a response on any of these. Making rash and rude statements and not responding to the issues many people have with them is your mo.

• Registered Users Posts: 682 ✭✭✭LOSTfan57

Wow......I know better than to go against the bandwagon again holy ****

kona wrote: »
    This bollox of comparing fergusons start at united to moyes is retarded. Different times, different situations, moyes inherited a team of champions, ferguson inherited what seemed to be a alcoholics anonymous group , a club that had been more recentley relegated than won the championship..

As was mentioned by another poster earlier we are not talking about Fergies first few months. He head was called for and he was almost sacked four years into the job. Four years. Winning the FA CUP IN 1990 saved him many reckon.

Four years without a trophy until he landed the FA cup.

8 games in and we are still in it for four trophies and people want Moyes gone.

Actually you are right looking at it now, asking for Moyes head is much more reatarded than the calls for Fergies.

• Advertisement

You make these inflamatory and insulting comments and when asked to elaborate on some of these points you don't.

what exactly do i need to elaborate on? i post enough on here and generally answer any question i am asked, have a read back on this thread over the summer and any point i have made, is explained. all the questions you ask, ive answered them several times. ive met enough people in years going to games to know who to trust and what bulls8it to ignore.

if you dont want to believe the stuff that i post, then fine. same goes for Mitch and Kew and a few other lads who constanly have their sources or stories belittled by people, who in my opinion are nothing but jealous and bitter - i trust their opinions and stories more than some random lads who i dont know or have no idea where they base their opinions on.

and youve completely ignored my question or point - your constantly putting people down, acting with a superior complex yet cry foul when others do it. fair enough, accuse me of it, all you want, but you cant keep doing this when its exactly what you are doing and your getting more and more frequent on it.

you get offended by every negative comment on the club.

Lest we forget.

david-moyes_2641120b.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,525 ✭✭✭kona

As was mentioned by another poster earlier we are not talking about Fergies first few months. He head was called for and he was almost sacked four years into the job. Four years. Winning the FA CUP IN 1990 saved him many reckon.

Four years without a trophy until he landed the FA cup.

8 games in and we are still in it for four trophies and people want Moyes gone.

Actually you are right looking at it now, asking for Moyes head is much more reatarded than the calls for Fergies.

Ferguson had won things on a european level and coached in a world cup. What has Moyes achieved?
    Im looking for signs that hes the right man but some of his descisions have been mental.

when fergie went 4 year without a trophy it wasnt after two decades of domination and with a team that was top two for the past decade pretty much.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,017 ✭✭✭Chagan

zerks wrote: »
    Lest we forget.

Ah those were the glory days alright. Where did they go?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,561 ✭✭✭Winston Payne

I don't quite get how Moyes can have the bottle to start Januzaj against Sunderland one week, then take off Rooney for Smalling (!) the next. The goal itself was a bit fortunate but the pattern of the game had swung Southampton's way for the last half hour pretty much and that's a coach's remit, to change the game if it's going against him, with a positional switch of a player or two that's out there, or a substitution. Iago detailed very well the mess that our subs were today. It's easily Moyes' worst performance in charge of a match at the club. Dreadful subs, informed by negativity.

I have to laugh at the Klopp stuff as well. Klopp has got something going at Dortmund, something that could be really special and it's clearly very special to him. But shur we'll click our fingers and get him if comes to that, won't we? Yeah. 'course we will.

• Advertisement

At least we have Stoke who can't score to save their lives next week.........we can't fuck that up can we?:o:o

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,116 ✭✭✭Professional Griefer

zerks wrote: »
    Lest we forget.

david-moyes_2641120b.jpg

I'd say you should give a miss to starting the next few match threads, you're jinxing us. :P

• Registered Users Posts: 1,553 ✭✭✭bryangiggsy

My impression of moyes so far is not good. We giving teams far to much time on the ball . Hes not moving with the game. His substitutions have been poor. Hes trying to let fellani settle in and so far he has been a massive disappointment. Looking at the mgt there today and Phil neville sitting in the no 3 chair as an assistant mgr. like wtf. No experience in the role whatsoever. Moyes needs to stand up and sort this out fast. I want to give him time but I dont see were the light at the end of the tunnel is going to come from. Shouting at players in a dressing room will only get you so far. At what point do players start asking themselves 'what is he doing'.
    One thing is for sure If there is any threat to a champions league spot he will be out the door. This aint 1986. Clock is ticking.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,828 ✭✭✭bullvine

30 years supporting United,in all my time, I don't think I have witnessed a worse footballer than Danny Welbeck in regards to the amount of games hes played.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,190 ✭✭✭✭IvySlayer

Moyes doesn't trust Nani does he? :(

Did nothing to deserve being taken off and put on reliable Giggs. Rooney was awful but seeing him go off certainly gave Southampton a window to score. Don't worry, we can look to Moyes and his mid table consistency with Everton.

Schneiderlin is a beast.

I'm off to get drunk.

Moyes is too negative for United, he will be gone by Christmas, a joke at this stage. Holding on for a 1 nil at old trafford against Southampton. Wonder-full stuff by him.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,190 ✭✭✭✭IvySlayer

He will last the season, and rightly so.

Drop out of top 4 = rightly sacked.

If Klopp was Scottish and worked with Fergies Dad he would of been hired.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,924 ✭✭✭✭Discodog

My big concern is the negativity. Moyes seems to be terrified of losing rather than being confident of winning. This pressure must be really building up & it must be affecting the players.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,553 ✭✭✭bryangiggsy

IvySlayer wrote: »
    He will last the season, and rightly so.

Drop out of top 4 = rightly sacked.

If Klopp was Scottish and worked with Fergies Dad he would of been hired.

If there is any sniff of them struggling to make the top 4 he will be gone long before the end of season

1. what exactly do i need to elaborate on? i post enough on here and generally answer any question i am asked, have a read back on this thread over the summer and any point i have made, is explained. all the questions you ask, ive answered them several times. ive met enough people in years going to games to know who to trust and what bulls8it to ignore.

if you dont want to believe the stuff that i post, then fine.2. same goes for Mitch and Kew and a few other lads who constanly have their sources or stories belittled by people, who in my opinion are nothing but jealous and bitter - i trust their opinions and stories more than some random lads who i dont know or have no idea where they base their opinions on.

and youve completely ignored my question or point - 3. your constantly putting people down, acting with a superior complex yet cry foul when others do it. fair enough, accuse me of it, all you want, but you cant keep doing this when its exactly what you are doing and your getting more and more frequent on it.

4. you get offended by every negative comment on the club.

1. You don't feel you should elaborate on painting Moyes as clueless when you say he doesn't rat Thiago or Ozil when he enquired about Thiago and only an idiot wouldn't rate Ozil? Do you honestly think Moyes doesn't rate Ozil? I don't think you do but ever since the summer you have been looking for any excuse to have a pop at him. I asked you to elaborate on you comment about UTD having severe fundamental issues with how it it run (your words) when you jumped in on a post I made in reply to anothers post slating UTD. The fans are clowns remark also. Contrary to what you said above about explaing your posts I asked you to elaborte and you didn't, you made these posts that caused a lot of fuss with many poster and you were not to be seen.

2. I don't know why you feel the need to mention Kew and Mitch and how much you trust their opinion over "some random lads who i dont know or have no idea where they base their opinions on." The fact that you value you teir opinions because you know them over randomers is your perogative, it doens't mean their opinions are right or have anymore weight in the thread than others. Both are very good posters btw

Kew agreed with what I said about giving Moyes time earlier. Mitch I have disagreed with on Moyes and Woodward and transfer window but on team issues Mitch is usally spot on and recall people questioning Mitch about his sources in the club when mentioning what he heard and Kews uncle. I have supported Kews posts in relation to his uncle. People have a right to question sources when they are not official, this is not belittleing. I have no problem with them mentioning any of this but don't take it as golden.

3. I don't put posts down. If i call fans fickle or spoilt i think its true based on their posts and it club related. You call people clowns and lick arses and are not really in a position to judge based on such personal insults.

Emotions run high and posts can be rash after a loss. A lot of nonsense after a loss is posted and today was no exception. If anyone took me calling their posts rubbish personally I apologise.

4. This is simply false and your ignoring the negative stuff I said in the post your replied to which I am quoting.

I have picked up on your post recently because you have been having a go ever since the summer and as shown its over the top and insulting. If you don't like it and feel plotted against you are simply being extended the same courtesy you show others.

• Advertisement

The only reason Moyes has the job is cause hes scottish, I met David May in February, I posted here about it, saying how worried I was that Fergie was gonna leave in the summer and that Moyes was gonna get the job. He disagreed, saying he was the right man for the job. I couldn't believe it.. I am so depressed..

bullvine wrote: »
    Moyes is too negative for United, he will be gone by Christmas, a joke at this stage. Holding on for a 1 nil at old trafford against Southampton. Wonder-full stuff by him.

Lets not forget Southampton are a good team with a good manager. Last season they deserved a point at OT and Fergie said they were the best team to play at OT that season.

They were many games at OT last season where we looked poor. We got through. Fergie had that mentanility and knack. I want to see Moyes get the team to a stage where we don't look poor and are stronger than we have been the past three years. He inherited this squad but needs to make it his own. Yes we won the league last season but we looked average in a lot of games. I want him to build a UTD team that doesn't look average

The only reason Moyes has the job is cause hes scottish, I met David May in February, I posted here about it, saying how worried I was that Fergie was gonna leave in the summer and that Moyes was gonna get the job. He disagreed, saying he was the right man for the job. I couldn't believe it.. I am so depressed..

Ah here. Why not Gordon Strachan in that case?

I suppose West Brom are good team as well. Moyes has done this to himself, he giving people the ammunition to attack him. Lets not forget, United were lucky to beat Palace as well. One home win from four, is shocking, no matter how you look at it.

His substitutions today were downright embarrassing and get the feeling that Moyes is trying to be his own man and its backfiring.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,724 ✭✭✭tallaghtmick

Lets not forget Southampton are a good team with a good manager. Last season they deserved a point at OT and Fergie said they were the best team to play at OT that season.

They were many games at OT last season where we looked poor. We got through. Fergie had that mentanility and knack. I want to see Moyes get the team to a stage where we don't look poor and are stronger than we have been the past three years. He inherited this squad but needs to make it his own. Yes we won the league last season but we looked average in a lot of games. I want him to build a UTD team that doesn't look average

Ah here. Why not Gordon Strachan in that case?

Because he fell out with Fergie duuuh :pac:

Because he fell out with Fergie duuuh :pac:

I thought they made up, do'h

How about Frankie Boyle then :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,631 ✭✭✭✭Hank Scorpio

The most worrying thing about today besides the subs for me was how slow Fellaini was, the game just seemed to fast for him. At one point RVP was jostling someone on the edge of the box and Fellaini was just jogging back watching. His range of passing is very mediocre aswell. Some people were saying that Celtic lad Wanyama had a stinker but I thought he was excellent and he only cost them 12m

Really hope he improves and gets up to speed people walked through him today

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,833 ✭✭✭✭dahat

Fellani has looked out of his depth so far,hopefully this will pass but imo he looks way out of his depth and 27million wasted.
    Hope to be proved wrong but i fear not...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,364 ✭✭✭✭Kylo Ren

Die Hard is on channel 4. Helps dull the pain.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,772 ✭✭✭✭Paul Tergat

Keno wrote: »
    Die Hard is on channel 4. Helps dull the pain.

Die Hard is ****, and thats not the drink talking.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭Paully D

Apologies if already mentioned, but Goal are claiming Van Persie is unhappy with Moyes' intensive training:

http://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/2896/premier-league/2013/10/19/4342305/van-persie-clashes-with-moyes-over-manchester-united?ICID=HP_HN_1

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,229 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Banned.

I have no authority *sad face*

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭Mikeyt086

Paully D wrote: »
    Apologies if already mentioned, but Goal are claiming Van Persie is unhappy with Moyes' intensive training:

http://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/2896/premier-league/2013/10/19/4342305/van-persie-clashes-with-moyes-over-manchester-united?ICID=HP_HN_1

Doesn't look himself on the pitch at all. Offside so bloody much and out of sync with the rest of the team.

Took his goal well today because he is class, but he's been worryingly out of form for me.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 18,428 Mod ✭✭✭✭DM_7

Moyes ain't going anywhere and a lot of the points that have been lost this season have been due to individual mistakes, i.e. Ferdinand a few weeks back.

Fergie last season asked for fans to be patient and give Moyes time. I'm pretty sure he meant more than 8 league games into the season.

I had hoped, considering Fergie's start at United, that fans of this club would be a bit more level-headed, but I guess in this cut-throat culture of football that this was too much to expect.

Thankfully there are sensible football people within United like Fergie and Charlton who realise football isn't like playing Football Manager and Moyes will be given plenty of backing.

It's a transitional period. Deal with it.

I agree with the above, I would add the start is disappointing and it leaves negative thoughts in the minds of fans and I can't see any problem with that.

With such big changes at the club, the biggest change possible in fact a poor start had to be something all knew was possible.

Allowing negative thoughts and disappointment to turn into saying things won't improve or manager should be sacked is something I can't understand at all when we are only in October. Its way to early to make such a final judgement on that with so few games played.

• Registered Users Posts: 712 ✭✭✭SweepTheLeg

It's unlike United to make such negative subs when you're winning at home.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,885 ✭✭✭SherlockWatson

Best Christmas movie ever!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,724 ✭✭✭tallaghtmick

I thought Fellaini played well early on except the dodgy passes.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,371 ✭✭✭Robson99

I think Moyes will be given at least this season and possibly next as well. I cannot see the Utd board getting rid of him mid season. I previously said that I would be happy with a top 3 finish in his first season, I might change that to a top 4.
    Moyes is making some strange decisions with his team selections and substitutions but Fergie was at the same crack only he was able to get away with it. [ Maybe none as strange as todays ]. He needs to get in 2 or 3 top class creative players to freshen things up. Also its time to give Kawaga and Zaha a decent chance. We have created sweet FA in the league this season and Januzaj has looked our best attacking player
    Im all for giving players to adapt & adjust to a new club but Fellani looks out of his depth. He is slow and his passing ability is very limited. He looks more like a target man for a long ball team than a Manu midfielder. At one stage in the second half Nani was crying out for him to support him on the outside but be barely jogged up and the shot was poor.
    Finally Giggs should do the decent thing for the club and retire. He owes the club nothing at this stage and is actually hindering the development of some of the younger players

I have picked up on your post recently because you have been having a go ever since the summer and as shown its over the top and insulting.

nothing and i mean nothing i have said since May, has been over the top and the people on the receiving end of it, normally moyes and Woodward, are f*cking paid enough money to not be insulted by it, not that they give a sh*it anyway. and they deserve it....they are dragging the club that i love and support into the gutter.

the whole way the club is being run in terms of football, has been rotten since the day fergie left the job - we are a joke and its manefested into the way our performances and results are coming. if you are happy with this then good for you, i am not and ive seen the signs there all summer and i am not surprised at all by what has transpired, it was coming a mile off.

as regards the Ozil/Thiago deals, David Moyes said himself that Thiago was not a priority and it has been widely reported that Moyes just didnt think he was able to make the cut in the PL.

Ozil was offered to the club and we decided not to buy him. this is not me making this up, this is what came from several sources. im not sure why i have to keep explaining or justifying this, as its been done several times before.

no matter what way you try to twist this, the consensus is that Thiago and Ozil were both available but Moyes decided against it. if you are unsure, send a few tweets to the journalists who broke these stories and see how you get on.

now, is there anything else you want me to explain to you?
    Paully D wrote: »

to be honest, id say RVP was sickened the day Moyes got the job. to go from the greatest manager in the games history, to a virtual nobody in comparison, cant be easy for players like RVP to accept. i wonder also if fergie set the wrong expectations for RVP that he would be the manager for several years when he was discussing the transfer.

Moyes was cheap and available, that played a part i am sure.

Just seen the goal now, as i didnt see it properly earlier and its horrific defending from Jones. dived in needlessly to give away the corner and then beaten yet again with poor man marking though Evans did cover himself in glory....Jones caught ball watching.

rule number 1 - get goal side of the defender and he didnt do it. very poor from him.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,017 ✭✭✭sReq | uTeK

30 years supporting United,in all my time, I don't think I have witnessed a worse footballer than Danny Welbeck in regards to the amount of games hes played.

Ah your back with this ****e again, look at his performances when he's played up top for united in a run of games.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement