Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Manchester United Talk/Gossip/Rumours Thread - 2013/14 mod warning post#7259

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,075 ✭✭✭IamtheWalrus

Roy Keane is not a football manager, never will be.

Ireland have tried the rookie and the big name. Time to try someone who cares about football quality over results. Let's forget about the next 5 tournaments and get a decent team together playing good football. No idea who though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,116 ✭✭✭✭RasTa

Award winning headline writing from the Sun.

No idea what it's about as it's behind a pay wall
    Hairo v Zeroes
    Drunk Costa Brits attack Man U Fellaini

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/5129076/Drunk-Costa-Brits-attack-Manchester-United-Marouane-Fellaini.html

Also surprised he is in a Spanish bar considering it's international week.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,638 ✭✭✭ericzeking

A bit harsh imo, he brought Sunderland from the relegation zone in the Championship to automatic promotion in a matter of months and he left them in the Prem. He must have something about him as a manager.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,726 ✭✭✭Rubber_Soul

Although we've no idea how good of a manager he'd actually make as he's very little experience in that role, I think Rene would be wasted as an International manager. By all accounts he's a fantastic coach and seems to thrive in the day to day environment of club football, not sure how effective he'd be when he only gets to work with players for a few days every couple of months.

If the FAI were to offer him any position I think it'd be most beneficial to get him in as an adviser tasked with modernising our grassroots/youth coaching system. I think we all know that won't happen though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,772 ✭✭✭✭Paul Tergat

Ireland have tried the rookie and the big name. Time to try someone who cares about football quality over results. Let's forget about the next 5 tournaments and get a decent team together playing good football. No idea who though.

This is such an idealistic viewpoint. People are fickle and would quickly turn their back on a team that is losing and not qualifying for tournaments even if the football was great.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,424 ✭✭✭✭The_Kew_Tour

This is such an idealistic viewpoint. People are fickle and would quickly turn their back on a team that is losing and not qualifying for tournaments even if the football was great.

I remember listing to some Radio show after we beat Armenia in Dublin to book a place in the playoff for Euro 2012.

We won 2-1 but they had man sent off and owned the ball for large periods.

People were saying they would rather lose 6-5 and play lovely football than win 2-1 ugly. I could only laugh.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,772 ✭✭✭✭Paul Tergat

I remember listing to some Radio show after we beat Armenia in Dublin to book a place in the playoff for Euro 2012.

We won 2-1 but they had man sent off and owned the ball for large periods.

People were saying they would rather lose 6-5 and play lovely football than win 2-1 ugly. I could only laugh.

Dont understand it.

I think its crazy when people say they were happy to see Ireland lose yesterday - they are not fans imo.

Just realised this is the United thread - apologies

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 31,949 ✭✭✭✭Mars Bar

If the FAI were to offer him any position I think it'd be most beneficial to get him in as an adviser tasked with modernising our grassroots/youth coaching system. I think we all know that won't happen though.

We have someone who does that kind of thing. Ruud Dokter. And yes, that is his real name.
    He succeeded Wim Koeverman in the role of High Performance Director.

Our problem in Ireland is we don't have enough qualified coaches to implement the ideas that Koeverman brought and Dokter brings. We have too many parents winging it on a Saturday morning. Not to say that the time those parents give isn't invaluable because it is.

Mars Bar wrote: »
    We have someone who does that kind of thing. Ruud Dokter. And yes, that is his real name.
    He succeeded Wim Koeverman in the role of High Performance Director.

Our problem in Ireland is we don't have enough qualified coaches to implement the ideas that Koeverman brought and Dokter brings. We have too many parents winging it on a Saturday morning. Not to say that the time those parents give isn't invaluable because it is.

We need to change the mindset of our young players, but coaches have huge responsibility too.

That program about Home Farm that was on Setanta few months back showed everything that is wrong in the game here.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,726 ✭✭✭Rubber_Soul

Mars Bar wrote: »

I absolutely agree. I don't have the figures on hand but I remember seeing a statistic a while ago that In England there were about 1000 Uefa A coaches compared to Spain's 12000 (with the majority of those coaching at a youth level). Now if there's that much of a discrepancy in the English set-up with their vastly superior resources to us, then I can only imagine how bad it is for us. Perhaps that's where our FAI should be asking Denis O'Brien to direct his funding instead of lobbing it at a new manager.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,080 ✭✭✭✭Maximus Alexander

I was just saying to a mate at lunch today, my dream would be to be a bored multi-millionaire so I could start pumping money into grassroots and youth football in this country. Go around paying for facilities in local communities and provide funding for dedicated people to get coaching badges etc. It would be a fantastic project and I think the rewards would be quite obvious in a decade or so.

Look at what the IRFU have done for rugby in this country in the last 10 or 15 years. I'm not a rugby fan, but I can't help but be impressed with how they get involved at schools, promote the game and even import coaches from abroad to give youngsters the best chance. Look at how many fans have been drawn to that game in recent years. If the FAI were arsed to emulate them, you would see a huge difference.

I was just saying to a mate at lunch today, my dream would be to be a bored multi-millionaire so I could start pumping money into grassroots and youth football in this country. Go around paying for facilities in local communities and provide funding for dedicated people to get coaching badges etc. It would be a fantastic project and I think the rewards would be quite obvious in a decade or so.

Look at what the IRFU have done for rugby in this country in the last 10 or 15 years. I'm not a rugby fan, but I can't help but be impressed with how they get involved at schools, promote the game and even import coaches from abroad to give youngsters the best chance. Look at how many fans have been drawn to that game in recent years. If the FAI were arsed to emulate them, you would see a huge difference.
    I absolutely agree. I don't have the figures on hand but I remember seeing a statistic a while ago that In England there were about 1000 Uefa A coaches compared to Spain's 12000 (with the majority of those coaching at a youth level). Now if there's that much of a discrepancy in the English set-up with their vastly superior resources to us, then I can only imagine how bad it is for us. Perhaps that's where our FAI should be asking Denis O'Brien to direct his funding instead of lobbing it at a new manager.

Agree entirely with both of ye.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,724 ✭✭✭tallaghtmick

Too much GAA and Rugby blocking the talent pool ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,559 ✭✭✭✭yabadabado

If I won 100million on the euromillions that would be where a chunk of my cash would go.after you have spent a few million on yourself and friends/family it would be a great way to stop the boredom and sure its not like 10/20 million will make much difference to you no way I could spend 100m(give it a good rattle tho:D )

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,404 ✭✭✭xtal191

Not sure if already posted, Rene Meulensteen on Magnus Eikrem

http://sportwitness.ning.com/forum/topics/meulensteen-magnus-eikrem-manchester-united

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 31,949 ✭✭✭✭Mars Bar

The FAI have brought in a new rule with the League Centres for coaches. You have to at least have your youth cert or working towards it (I start mine next month). This is good and bad. Good because it means quality coaching. Bad because it means less people qualified to help out and even more people unwilling to spend just north of €400 to do so.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,511 ✭✭✭VW 1

xtal191 wrote: »
    Not sure if already posted, Rene Meulensteen on Magnus Eikrem

http://sportwitness.ning.com/forum/topics/meulensteen-magnus-eikrem-manchester-united

I'm getting sick of Rene running his mouth off at this stage tbh.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,346 ✭✭✭✭homerjay2005

Too much GAA and Rugby blocking the talent pool ;)

thats a problem that is constantly over looked.

another problem is something already touched on is the coaching set up. im doing alot of the coaching badges at the moment and its really costly - they need to do is make it more cost efficient.

I went on a new one on Sunday, it looks really exciting and is focused on changing the mentality of how 8-10 year olds play so lets see how this pans out, hopefully it pays off in 5 or 6 years time.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,224 ✭✭✭jimjamcos

VW 1 wrote: »
    I'm getting sick of Rene running his mouth off at this stage tbh.

Why? What did he say in that article that was so bad? If anything, it sounds like he had pinpointed exactly the type of player United needed, even if Ferguson couldn't in his latter years. Rene is a loss to United, make no mistake about that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25,953 ✭✭✭✭kryogen

It seems he is actually, and funnily enough has had more success then many many managers in the football league

Managerial career[edit source]

His former manager Sir Alex Ferguson had previously said that he wanted Keane to succeed him as Manchester United coach when he retired. However, in the wake of Keane's acrimonious departure from the club, Ferguson became evasive regarding Keane's prospects as a manager: "Young managers come along and people say this one will be England manager or boss of this club, but two years later they're not there. It's not an easy environment to come into, I wouldn't forecast anything."[75]

Sunderland[edit source]

During his time at Celtic, Keane was suggested as a potential managerial successor to Gordon Strachan by former Celtic player Charlie Nicholas.[76] However, it was Championship club Sunderland where Keane chose to launch his managerial career, re-uniting him with the club's chairman and outgoing manager, Niall Quinn. The two men, publicly at least, were on opposing sides during the fall-out from the Saipan incident, but they were on good terms at the time of the managerial appointment, with Quinn urging Sunderland fans to "support and enjoy one of football’s true greats".[77]

Keane signed a three-year deal immediately after Sunderland's victory over West Bromwich Albion on 28 August, the Mackems' first win of the 2006–07 season after a dreadful run of four consecutive defeats under Quinn's temporary management. With his new club sitting in the relegation zone already, second bottom of the Championship table, Keane chose to enforce changes quickly. His first actions as manager were deciding to keep the existing assistant manager, Bobby Saxton, and to appoint his former Nottingham Forest colleague Tony Loughlan as head coach. He wasted no time in bringing in new additions to the squad, with a total of six players signing on the final day of the August transfer window. The most notable signings were Keane's former Manchester United team-mates Dwight Yorke[78] and Liam Miller,[79] supported by former Celtic colleagues Ross Wallace and Stanislav Varga, [80] as well as Wigan Athletic pair Graham Kavanagh and David Connolly.[81]

Keane's first two games as manager could not have gone much better; first coming from behind to beat Derby County 2–1, followed by an easy 3–0 victory over Leeds United. Sunderland began to steadily creep up the league standings under Keane's management, and by the turn of the year they had escaped the bottom half of the league. Five further players were signed during the January 2007 transfer window, three (Anthony Stokes, Carlos Edwards and Stern John) on permanent contracts and two (Jonny Evans and Danny Simpson) on loan from Manchester United, Keane's old club. Results continued to improve, and Keane was rewarded with the February and March "Manager of the Month" awards,[82] while his team began to challenge for the automatic promotion places. Meanwhile, Keane tackled his players' non-professional approach with a firm hand. When three players were late for the team coach to a trip to Barnsley, in March 2007, he simply left them behind.

Sunderland secured promotion to the Premier League along with Birmingham City on 29 April when rivals Derby County were beaten by Crystal Palace.[83] A week later, the Championship title was sealed, and Sunderland's revival under Keane was complete. His achievements also earned him the Championship "Manager of the Year" award.[84]

The lowest point of their next season came at Goodison Park, where they were beaten 7–1 by Everton, which Keane described as "one of the lowest points" of his career. However in the second half of the season the team's form was much improved (especially at home) and survival in the division was guaranteed with two games to go with a home win against Middlesbrough. Meanwhile, Keane carried on his trend of buying ex-Manchester United players with the addition of Kieran Richardson, Paul McShane, Danny Higginbotham, and Phil Bardsley. He has also continued his strict disciplinary policy by putting Liam Miller (one of Sunderland's apparently more consistent players) on the transfer list for being regularly late for training and other team meetings.

The beginning of the 2008–09 season would prove to be tumultuous. In September 2008 Keane became embroiled in a row with FIFA Vice President Jack Warner over the withdrawal of Dwight Yorke from the Trinidad and Tobago national team. Warner accused Keane of being disrespectful towards small countries.[85] Keane responded by calling Warner "a clown" and insisted that Yorke was retired from international football.[86] That same month Keane experienced "one of the worst and longest nights" of his career when Sunderland had to come from 2–0 down at home in a League Cup tie against Northampton. The game ended 2–2, with Sunderland progressing narrowly on penalties.[87]

Despite some positive performances, including the historic 2–1 home victory against local rivals Newcastle United on 25 October (the first time the club had accomplished this in 28 years),[88] as well as good showings by recent signings like Djibril Cissé and Anton Ferdinand, the team's general form remained inconsistent. By the end of November, Sunderland were 18th in the Premier League, having lost five of their six previous games. Keane stood down as manager on 4 December after bringing doubt on his own future with comments made in the wake of the 4–1 home defeat by Bolton the previous weekend.[89] Keane’s harsh management style was not appreciated by the Sunderland players, who were reported to have celebrated when they heard he had resigned.[90]

In an interview with The Irish Times on 21 February 2009, Keane cited differences with Sunderland 30% shareholder Ellis Short and strains with club chairman Niall Quinn as the factors in his decision to resign as Sunderland manager.[91]

Ipswich Town[edit source]

On 23 April 2009, Keane was appointed as the new manager of Ipswich Town on a two-year contract,[92] the day after the club had sacked Jim Magilton.[92] His first game in charge came the following Saturday with a 3–0 away win over Cardiff City – the final league match to be played at Ninian Park.[93] The following week, Ipswich rounded off the season with a 2–1 win over Coventry.[94] In the 2009–10 season Keane started to sign some players, some of them from his former club Sunderland. He signed goalkeeper Marton Fulop, midfielders Carlos Edwards and Grant Leadbitter and brought in Jack Colback, David Healy and Daryl Murphy on loan to the club. Ipswich started without a win in their first fourteen matches, making them the last team to record their first win in the whole league, finally winning on 31 October against Derby County and recording their first away win of the season on 29 November against Cardiff City. Their form gradually improved throughout the season, but Ipswich drew far too many games to come anywhere near the promotion race and they finished the season in 15th place.[95] Many inconsistencies in the 2009/10 and the 2010/11 season meant that Keane's Ipswich side never really challenged for promotions and as a result of a poor run of form, ending up with his side dropping to as low as 21st in the Championship. Keane was sacked as Ipswich manager on 7 January 2011.[4]

As a manager he has been slightly above average in all honesty, but because of all that goes with who he is that is not good enough and he will be judged harsher then other managers his age/experience

Could he become a top manager? Its up to him, he obviously needs to make some changes to how he handles players etc but his drive, his hunger and his knowledge of the game and tactics would suggest that he could be.

Id like to see him be successful again as a manager, I would not be staking much on it though currently. If and when he does pick up another job I would like to see a change of approach, he simply cannot hold players to the same standards he held himself and his teammates to while at United, not until he is managing a top club at least, if ever

Now I dont think he is cut out for management, but you cant take away what he did at Sunderland..6th from bottom to Championship victory.

Give the man that..Plenty of managers have done sweet FA.

Now I dont think he is cut out for management, but you cant take away what he did at Sunderland..6th from bottom to Championship victory.

Give the man that..Plenty of managers have done sweet FA.

This

Because of who he is his successes are minimised and his failures magnified. Its on him to change that though if he gets the chance to again

• Registered Users Posts: 107 ✭✭purpleblaa

It's a bit strong but I think we can definitely improve on Carrick in the middle. I don't mean he's a weak link in our side conventionally. I mean that if we could bring in two new players into the squad the two CM positions would be my choice.

I think he's also weak under pressure but has improved over the years. I think he can be dominated too easily.

Who you thinking? Xavi & Iniesta?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,473 ✭✭✭Adamcp898

kryogen wrote: »
    This

Because of who he is his successes are minimised and his failures magnified. Its on him to change that though if he gets the chance to again

But also one could pose the argument that he had substantially more resources available to him than managers in a comparable position at the time.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,181 ✭✭✭Crimson King

Anyone else fascinated to see the starting eleven for Saturday?

Considering the opposition it will be interesting to see how experimental Moyes will be.

Considering the opposition it will be interesting to see how experimental Moyes will be.

I am excited, but I am pretty expectant of seeing

Giggs start, which frustrates me no end!

Interesting to see how he lines up now Fellaini is an option, shame Kagawa had so much travelling to do or I would have thought he would surely get a start, and assuming Nani will be involved too

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

Interesting to see how he lines up now Fellaini is an option, shame Kagawa had so much travelling to do or I would have thought he would surely get a start, and assuming Nani will be involved too

Yeah I think Kagawa will most likely not start, but I wish his situation would stop being blown out of proportion.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,237 Mod ✭✭✭✭FutureGuy

I'd love to think that starting Fellaini and Carrick together will allow Moyes to really go attacking with other selections.

Can't see Kagawa starting due to the internationals. Hopefully Nani will start. If I see Giggs anywhere near that teamsheet, I don't know what I'll think tbh.

4-4-2 imho. Danny and RVP up top, Nani and Young on the wings, usual back 4.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

FutureGuy wrote: »
    I'd love to think that starting Fellaini and Carrick together will allow Moyes to really go attacking with other selections.

Can't see Kagawa starting due to the internationals. Hopefully Nani will start. If I see Giggs anywhere near that teamsheet, I don't know what I'll think tbh.

Cant hope enough that we move away a bit from 4-4-2. A bit part of that was us having strong wingers down the years, the current form of our wide options is pretty poor.

I'd love to see us move to something more flexible. It gets us by in the league most often then not just by sheer quality, but deploying something more mobile and flexible would help in Europe aswell.

• Advertisement

FutureGuy wrote: »

Definitely, having Carrick and Fellaini allows him to really use our attacking talents, the two of them are solid enough defensively not to have to sacrifice a creative player, a support line behind RVP/Rooney/Hernandez will now hopefully be utilised

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 699 ✭✭✭PaddyCar

Nani is my FF captain so he better bloody start

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,139 ✭✭✭Red Crow

purpleblaa wrote: »
    Who you thinking? Xavi & Iniesta?

Yes, Iniesta the CM...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 46,390 ✭✭✭✭Mitch Connor

Will certainly be an interesting line up.

Will be very annoyed if Giggs start.

Valencia, Nani, Young and Zaha should be options ahead of him on the wing this weekend, and if Kagawa isn't going to start as a support striker to RVP or Chico, then we should be playing two strikers from RVP, Chico and Welbeck.

Even central midfield is tough one to pick. No real need to rest Carrick and Fellaini will surely start, but then I do think Anderson should get some playing time so could start beside either of them - Fellaini may not start due to the fact he'll have only had one training session with the team.

At the back I would say Fabio, Smalling and Evans could/should come into contention for some playing time.

So many realistic and reasonable options to go with this weekend.

Giggs will probably still start.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,237 Mod ✭✭✭✭FutureGuy

TheDoc wrote: »
    Cant hope enough that we move away a bit from 4-4-2. A bit part of that was us having strong wingers down the years, the current form of our wide options is pretty poor.

I'd love to see us move to something more flexible. It gets us by in the league most often then not just by sheer quality, but deploying something more mobile and flexible would help in Europe aswell.

I think that for the next 2 PL games, we'll stick to 4-4-2. After that, once Rooney returns and Kagawa is a contender (I say this because he won't start Saturday and he won't be selected for City), I hope we move to 4-2-3-1.

For some reason im glad its the early kickoff too.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,495 ✭✭✭✭bucketybuck

I think it is an important line up to be honest. Everything I have seen from Moyes so far has been cautious. Cautious in the transfer market and cautious in his team selections, and I would really like to see something from him that suggests he has the confidence to take a few risks.

At home to Crystal Palace, if he can't be more attacking there then when can he be?

I think it is an important line up to be honest. Everything I have seen from Moyes so far has been cautious. Cautious in the transfer market and cautious in his team selections, and I would really like to see something from him that suggests he has the confidence to take a few risks.

At home to Crystal Palace, if he can't be more attacking there then when can he be?

Yeah but if you weigh up what a loss to CP or even a draw would cause in terms in terms of fallout then I can easily see him putting out a strong team.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,857 ✭✭✭Valmont

What do you all think is going to happen with Kagawa? Dare I say it Manchester Utd have been very boring to watch lately. I'm sick of watching Cleverley, Carrick, Welbeck, and Valencia. Why doesn't he just put Kagawa on?! I'll be a Man City fan in six months if this continues.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,422 ✭✭✭Fenix

Valmont wrote: »
    What do you all think is going to happen with Kagawa? Dare I say it Manchester Utd have been very boring to watch lately. I'm sick of watching Cleverley, Carrick, Welbeck, and Valencia. Why doesn't he just put Kagawa on?! I'll be a Man City fan in six months if this continues.

Save us the time please? You're certainly not a man utd fan now.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,495 ✭✭✭✭bucketybuck

Adamcp898 wrote: »
    Yeah but if you weigh up what a loss to CP or even a draw would cause in terms in terms of fallout then I can easily see him putting out a strong team.

Thats my point, if he is sitting scared of dropping points to Crystal Palace then he has the wrong mentality.

Besides, I never said put out a weak team, I said an attacking team. For example, no Valencia because he can tackle, and no Giggs for his "experience", put out our quality players and let them attack.

• Registered Users Posts: 107 ✭✭purpleblaa

Then a Chelsea fan, back to City, back to Chelsea.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,080 ✭✭✭✭Maximus Alexander

Should you not just cut the chase and support Barcelona now to save yourself the hassle of buying a new jersey every week?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,379 ✭✭✭master-t

Will be very frustrated to see Giggs start, but I am prepared :(

Really would love to see Zaha get some game time also. I don't expect Kagawa to be involved much (if at all) give his international break, but then he won't play against City either, so it's another long wait to see him.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,190 ✭✭✭✭IvySlayer

Adamcp898 wrote: »

Losing shouldn't be an option at all :o

At Old Trafford vs a team that was promoted, come on....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 54,657 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

I'm looking forward seeing fell, hopefully I'm proven wrong

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,320 ✭✭✭v3ttel

I'll be a Man City fan in six months if this continues.

Thats my point, if he is sitting scared of dropping points to Crystal Palace then he has the wrong mentality.

Besides, I never said put out a weak team, I said an attacking team. For example, no Valencia because he can tackle, and no Giggs for his "experience", put out our quality players and let them attack.
    IvySlayer wrote: »
    Losing shouldn't be an option at all :o

At Old Trafford vs a team that was promoted, come on....

You can say that it's the wrong mentality and this and that. And you do have a point.

But I just don't see Moyes throwing caution to the wind and being blasè about how he lines up against them, he's still got too much too lose in terms of fan support. And not just in terms of a loss or a draw, there's probably a lot of people that would get on his back if we won 4-3 in a shootout instead of a regimented 2-0 win.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,190 ✭✭✭✭IvySlayer

Headshot wrote: »
    I'm looking forward seeing fell, hopefully I'm proven wrong

You're looking forward to see Fell...aini am too :P

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,825 ✭✭✭Timmyctc

Poor Ashley Young joined twitter. Hes gonna get some abuse :pac:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement