Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dunnes Stores drinks offers ??

Options
  • 03-09-2013 9:06am
    Registered Users Posts: 28,404 ✭✭✭✭

As their website is next to pathetic, does anyone know their current drinks offers particularly Smirnoff Vodka ???

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 37,302 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

http://www.dunnesstores.com/food-wine/dept/fcp-category/home
    special_offers_landing_alcohol_1.jpg
    Cobra 12 x 330ml €13, Corona 12 x 355ml €16, Budweiser 20 x 300ml €17

special_offers_landing_alcohol_2.jpg
    Bacardi 700ml / Gordons Gin 700ml €18 each

• Registered Users Posts: 28,404 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

Cheers. I see that on their website but don't they usually have additional in store stuff??

• Registered Users Posts: 1,535 ✭✭✭johnire

Wondering too when will they be running the offer of 25% off 6 bottles of wine.

vicwatson wrote: »
    As their website is next to pathetic, does anyone know their current drinks offers particularly Smirnoff Vodka ???

• Registered Users Posts: 37,302 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

I find Dunnes doesn't always have the same deals elsewhere, or is that just me? Compared to Tescos, for example.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,404 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

the_syco wrote: »
    I find Dunnes doesn't always have the same deals elsewhere, or is that just me? Compared to Tescos, for example.

Have 8€ off voucher for Dunnes on 40€ spend so......

• Advertisement
Advertisement