Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cheap red & white Wine

Options
  • 03-09-2013 10:45am
    Registered Users Posts: 99 ✭✭

Hi there,

I usually like to use red or white wine in my cooking but I find wine here in Dublin so expensive compared to other countries that it really makes it a very expensive habit. The cheapest I have found so far is the 3.99€ bottle in Aldi. Does anyone know where I could find cheaper wine in Dublin? There must be something! I don't mind if it's as cheap as the one in the link below, I just want to use it for cooking!

http://www.tesco.com/groceries/Product/Details/?id=265046373

Thanks a lot,
    O.D.

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 66 ✭✭boarsboard

aldis should have good quality wine
    better than lidles

I noticed aldis prices in other items has gone cheaper than lidles

it used to be the other way around

Tesco has some wine deals

• Registered Users Posts: 99 ✭✭Oscar_Drai

Thanks boarsboard! Actually I am not looking for quality but rather to save a little on wine. Nothing's beaten pricewise Aldi's 3.99 red wine so far. Anyone know of a cheaper wine here in Dublin?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,645 ✭✭✭Melendez

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 10 edrakes

I think Aldi is probably the best you will get. Unless there is a Home Bargains store. They do some really good cheap stuff. Don't know whether they've ventured into Ireland yet though!

Advertisement