Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Function room in central Dublin?

Options
  • 03-09-2013 11:11am
    Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭

Hi folks,

Looking for a decent room above a bar/club to rent for a 30th.

Someone told me about Odessa - but it looks really expensive.

We did Toners a few years ago but it's a bit grubby!

Would be willing to spend 100euro on it, but we should have 75-100 people so i don't think we will need to pay.

Any ideas??? Looking for something central so it's easy for all.

thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,022 ✭✭✭youcancallmeal

I was in the Toner's function room recently and it didn't seem grubby at all to me? Looked like they might have refurbished it recently?

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭bazpaul1

ohhh ok! last time i was there more than 4 years ago.

Were you upstairs or downstairs?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,022 ✭✭✭youcancallmeal

bazpaul1 wrote: »
    ohhh ok! last time i was there more than 4 years ago.

Were you upstairs or downstairs?

I was upstairs, maybe you were thinking of the one downstairs? I actually walked down there thinking that's where the function was on (The door to the upstairs function room was outside) and it is indeed a grubby dirty place. There's no way they could rent it out for functions with the state it's in!?

• Registered Users Posts: 910 ✭✭✭PauloConn

The hotel where Dicey Riley's is on Harcourt Street (is it the Harcount Hotel) have a number of different sized function rooms on the ground floor. Sister had a birthday in there a few years ago and it was great but can't remember if there was a charge. Think it might have been minimal....
    Howl at the moon would do an area for you as well and upstairs in Sam Sara as well is a good sized place

• Registered Users Posts: 7,134 ✭✭✭Lux23

Jack Nealons on Capel Street is fantastic, there might be a charge but if you have a 100 people coming then really shouldn't take a penny from you.

I know of a whole pub you could take too, pm if you want details.

• Advertisement
Advertisement