Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What is the best example of "karma" in action that you have seen?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,829 ✭✭✭Nemeses

What are you getting at?

Though this was a game of 'poker.. but in real life?

• Registered Users Posts: 20,427 ✭✭✭✭kneemos

Karma be bitchin.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,189 ✭✭✭✭B.A._Baracus

• Registered Users Posts: 6,474 ✭✭✭dobman88

Too late, see page 2.

Karma, eh :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,994 ✭✭✭conorhal

It's a few years back now, Crossing the road my foot slipped off the curb and I did one of those embarrasing flailing wobbles to avoid face planting myself on the footpath. Queue some scobie knack bursting out laughing and nudging his mates 'hahaha, lookatyerman the spaz!'
    Just as I was turning maroon at this pointing and ridicule, he walks face first into a luas stop and skulls himself because he was so intent on mocking me instead of looking where he was going. His two mates almost litterally collapsed next to him from laughter. I walked away with a smug grin on my face.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,166 ✭✭✭enda1

If ever there was a proof that karma was a load of bollocks - Jimmy Saville.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,886 ✭✭✭✭Roger_007

I used to believe in Karma until it ran over my Dogma. :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,609 ✭✭✭stoneill

I helped an old lady across a road. Then later that day my car broke down. Karma me hole.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

When I was starting secondary school way back when as a timid first year, this guy from one of the higher years starting hassling us, threatening to beat us up, etc. It ended up with him walking away with his hands in his pockets, in the middle of coolly saying 'I won't touch you today since its your fir-' - and then he tripped over a stone, and because his hands were in his pockets, he landed like a plank of wood and bashed his face most painfully off the ground and seriously hurt both himself and his pride.

Never hassled us after that.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,093 ✭✭✭rawn

dobman88 wrote: »
    Too late, see page 2.

Karma, eh :D

Also the first post :P

• Advertisement
Advertisement