Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Verifying PayPal account

Options
  • 03-09-2013 11:25am
    Registered Users Posts: 218 ✭✭

Hello,

I am attempting to verify my PayPal account however the code is not displaying on my statements so I can't complete the process. I have attempted to call Customer Support twice this morning but on both occasions the line has dropped after being left on hold for several minutes. Can you help me please?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 719 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Linda

Hi clicli,

Apologies the issue you have experienced getting through this morning.

You would need to speak a representative to get the 4 digit code, either in your branch or Banking 365. Alternatively when the transaction is fully processed, it will display the code. This can sometimes take a few days until the company full process the transaction.

Please see here for a link to our branch locator.
    You can also call Banking 365 on 0818 365 365 and press * to speak to a representative.

Hope this helps.
    Thanks
    Linda

Advertisement