Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Reporting of personal abuse and accusations of trolling

Options
  • 03-09-2013 11:27am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6,496 ✭✭✭

I won't be reporting either in future as they are too selectively actioned, especially in AH

Why bother?
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,250 ✭✭✭✭bumper234

Boombastic wrote: »
    I won't be reporting either in future as they are too selectively actioned, especially in AH

Why bother?

Unbelievable :rolleyes:

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 35,943 Mod ✭✭✭✭dr.bollocko

There are more things in heaven and earth, Boombastic,
    than are dreamt of in your philosophy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,496 ✭✭✭Boombastic

bumper234 wrote: »
    Unbelievable :rolleyes:

?

There are more things in heaven and earth, Boombastic,
    than are dreamt of in your philosophy.

Why include these things in the charter then?

Why include these things in the charter then?

What you are saying is that it's ok for you to behave this way but not others. Interesting please tell us more.

• Advertisement

bumper234 wrote: »
    What you are saying is that it's ok for you to behave this way but not others. Interesting please tell us more.

Please report any post where I have accused the poster of trolling or directed personal abuse at them or quote them here, lets have a look at them...

Please report any post where I have accused the poster of trolling or directed personal abuse at them.

I have reported you several times for trolling but nothing was done about it. You don't see me starting a thread whinging about the injustice of it though. I accept that mods have decided not to take action and move on.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,840 ✭✭✭Dav

This isn't feedback, this is attention whoring.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement