Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Confirm what package I am on...

Options
  • 03-09-2013 11:29am
    Registered Users Posts: 757 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I signed up to transfer back to Eircom on Aug 1st and I have to say the process has been a complete shambles!

My phone line did appear to move on Aug 9th and broadband connected on Aug 20th but it seems impossible to actually get confirmation of what the broadband package is...

I signed up the unlimited advanced package for €40 pm for 6 months but when I log into 'my eircom' is seems to show a limit of 10GB and something called ' Next Gen. Broadband Regular'.

To add further confusion today I received three different 'welcome' letters showing 3 different sets of Eircom services assigned to my account - the letters were dated 22nd, 23rd and 24th but all arrived today.

Just rang customer support now and their answer is I dont have any broadband package according to the system!!

Can someone please confirm what package is assigned to my account, can PM details as needed.

Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭eircom: Tony

Hi DriveSkill
    Something obviously wrong there. Would you mind PM'ing me your details and I will get confirmation for you.
    Tony

• Registered Users Posts: 757 ✭✭✭DriveSkill

Hi DriveSkill
    Something obviously wrong there. Would you mind PM'ing me your details and I will get confirmation for you.
    Tony
    Thanks Tony - PM Sent.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 795 ✭✭✭eircom: Tracey

Hi Driveskill,

Sorry about all the confusion.

The 3 letters are in relation to changes on the account, the first one is to change your broadband back onto our network. The second is a welcome/service agreement letter and the third is an order to upgrade your broadband service to a higher speed.

The line came back to us on the 7/08 and the broadband service the 20/08.

The package you are on is €40 for the first six months and €55 thereafter.

You now have unlimited download allowance. There is an error with the website updating the new download changes I'm afraid.

Hopefully this clears everything for you. Sorry for any inconvenience caused.

Thanks

Tracey

• Registered Users Posts: 757 ✭✭✭DriveSkill

Hi Tracey,

Thanks for the update and the clarification.

Rgds!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 795 ✭✭✭eircom: Tracey

DriveSkill wrote: »
    Hi Tracey,

Thanks for the update and the clarification.

Rgds!

No problem at all.

Thanks

Tracey

• Advertisement
Advertisement