Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mother 2/Earthbound Snes

Options
  • 03-09-2013 11:35am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 33,733 ✭✭✭✭

Made the decision to sell on my Mother 2 cart, which as most of you will know, has been converted to Earthbound. See here - http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=81847482

35jdli0.jpg

35ism1k.jpg

s5fss9.jpg

It's fully CIB, mint condition, & the original MASK rom is still there if you ever learn Japanese & want to turn the cart back to stock.

Asking price is €50, I'd really rather not post it but will if absolutely necessary, & postage is at buyers expense of course. If you pay by Paypal, you'll have to cover the fees too.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33,733 ✭✭✭✭Myrddin

Open to offers on this :)

Price dropped to €50

• Registered Users Posts: 1,750 ✭✭✭ghostchant

Hi EnterNow, I'll offer 50e for this - would you be able to meet either in city centre or Killester/Artane area?

ghostchant wrote: »
    Hi EnterNow, I'll offer 50e for this - would you be able to meet either in city centre or Killester/Artane area?

Hey, I'm never in the city center really at all, closest I'd ever be is the Heuston Station or Coningham Road/CIE end of it if that works?

That might be doable, though I work in Ballsbridge and relatively late so weekdays mightn't work for you - where outside of the city would suit? Will figure it out anyway :) - worst case scenario I'll pay for postage but will do my best to meet somewhere that works for you

• Advertisement

That might be doable, though I work in Ballsbridge and relatively late so weekdays mightn't work for you - where outside of the city would suit? Will figure it out anyway :) - worst case scenario I'll pay for postage but will do my best to meet somewhere that works for you

Kylemore Road McDonalds is the usual spot I meet shady folks from A&R :D Red Cow & Liffey Valley are also good for me...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭CosmicSmash

If you want I could drop it down to Artane for you, l'm in Clonshaugh and you know where I work. If you're stuck give us a shout.

The McDonalds is near the Luas stop according to google, so that should be fine :) would this Saturday be ok?

The McDonalds is near the Luas stop according to google, so that should be fine :) would this Saturday be ok?

Yeah there's a Luas stop right beside it, grand so. Saturday will be grand depending on the time, I'm also in Stepaside on Saturday if that's any better?

Stepaside might work - family are from Cabinteely so might be able to get someone to hop over that way - I'll check this evening and let you know. If not then whatever time would suit on Kylemore Rd is fine.

• Advertisement

Stepaside might work - family are from Cabinteely so might be able to get someone to hop over that way - I'll check this evening and let you know. If not then whatever time would suit on Kylemore Rd is fine.

Grand, sure let me know & if needs be I'll bring it with me to Stepaside, if not, Kylemore Road about 1pm or so would be grand with me :)

Hi sorry about the delay - around what time would suit in Stepaside? If it's in the morning I should be able to get someone to meet you there, if not then 1pm Kylemore Rd still suits me

Hi sorry about the delay - around what time would suit in Stepaside? If it's in the morning I should be able to get someone to meet you there, if not then 1pm Kylemore Rd still suits me

Yep can do the morning in Stepaside, would be better for me than Kylemore. What time & where suits?

Taking this to pm.

Sold, thread can be closed & archived

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement