Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Photographs of empty Semple Stadium

Options
  • 03-09-2013 12:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,138 ✭✭✭

Hi,
    I'm an amateur photographer and have been photographing a few GAA stadiums around Ireland when they're empty. I like the colours, patterns and design that you can see when the stadium is empty.

These are my photos (taken with a smartphone) of Semple Stadium.

here are my photos of Pairc Ui Chaoimh and here are my photos of Pearse stadium.

Enjoy & please share,
    Patrick.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,055 ✭✭✭Paddico

Nice pictures Pat

• Registered Users Posts: 8,138 ✭✭✭dinneenp

Paddico wrote: »
    Nice pictures Pat

Thanks. I was in Dublin for the hurling final first game but they couldn't give me access on the Saturday.
    I'd like to shoot Croke Park, after all it is the main GAA stadium in Ireland.
    Eventually I'd like to shoot a lot around the country but I think the smaller the stadium the less features they have so there's less to shoot- e.g. no stand.
    Also it's the same things I'm picking up as stadiums are similar to a large extent (terrace, stand).

Advertisement