Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ITT email question

• 03-09-2013 1:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12

Just got my package regarding the details and stuff of the college today and as excited as I am right now (VERY VERY EXCITED) one little question popped into my head and it could be very stupid but please be nice? :D

Question Time! : Do I sign up for the college email within the premises? And can it be used as my personal email address for use with things like (Google, Facebook, Xbox etc..)

Thank you!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 216 ✭✭dre_jspeed

I think, they are scrapping the college email system.
    To be honest with you I'm going into my 3rd year and I rarely us it. When using the college computers you can access the likes of your personal gmail / outlook and google drive ( I would recommend setting this up or even a dropbox account they will save your a$$ at least once.)

hope this helps and good look in your studies.

• Registered Users Posts: 12 heytherebro2

dre_jspeed wrote: »
    I think, they are scrapping the college email system.
    To be honest with you I'm going into my 3rd year and I rarely us it. When using the college computers you can access the likes of your personal gmail / outlook and google drive ( I would recommend setting this up or even a dropbox account they will save your a$$ at least once.)

hope this helps and good look in your studies.

Thank you very much. Have they announced if the system is being scrapped?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 169 ✭✭The Duk

• Registered Users Posts: 12 heytherebro2

The Duk wrote: »

Cheers for that! :D

Advertisement