Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Integrated appliance for kitchens

Options
  • 03-09-2013 1:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,010 ✭✭✭

Hi All

I am just checking if anyone knows where I would get a good deal on a kitchen appliances ie integrated dishwasher, integrated washing machine, cooker and fridge.
    Ideally it would be some sort of package if it works out cheaper

Thanks

Barr :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 569 ✭✭✭jonnybravo

I looked up what I wanted and went around to the usual shops (Powercity, DID, Harvey Norman etc.) and priced them in each. DID were the best and gave me nearly an additional 10% off. Powercity gave a bit off too. Might depend on who you talk to and what you want. I had oven, hob, dishwasher, washing maching and dryer so it was a fair wack.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 15,858 ✭✭✭✭paddy147

Warehouse Clearence sales are the way to go.

DID,Power City and HN do these every 4-6 months or so.

I got my integrated kitchen appliences and a TV this way and saved over 1000 euro.

Went to DID warehouse in Tallaght (qued up at 7am on a Saturday morning) and got allmost everything that I wanted/needed there.

Some products had damaged external packaging,others had allmost no external packaging...(just in their clear internal wrapping)...but all were unmarked/brand new and with full warranty.

I saved a fortune this way.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,056 ✭✭✭littlevillage

B & Q have package deals Hob, Oven, Hood, Dishwasher etc. and they sometimes have one day special offer sales where they offer another 10-20% off everything. They are generally dearer with appliances though than the outlets mentioned above....also make sure you are comparing the same brands etc. an 'own brand' or cheapo brand like Beko will be a very different price to German stuff like SMEG / Miele

• Registered Users Posts: 3,056 ✭✭✭littlevillage

Thumbs up also for warehouse clearance sales or liquidation sales etc. If you have done your research and know exactly what you are buying (and have sharp elbows!!) you can save a tidy sum.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,182 ✭✭✭k123456

Dalzell's of Markethill

• Advertisement
Advertisement