Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Roofer or Carpenter?

Options
  • 03-09-2013 1:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 225 ✭✭

Hi guys, the two wooden pillar/block thing that supports the driveway is kinda falling apart.
    And i can see a hole at the side of the roof by the tiles?

I don't really know how to properly word them so here's the pictures showing the problems.

So do i ask a carpenter to help me or a roofer?

Thankyou!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 535 ✭✭✭tapfit2004

A roofer who is handy would do all you want.

Looks like the roof needs a bit of sand and cement (dyed black).

The support pillar on the right looks to have come away from the underside of the roof. The pillars may be more for looks than support but it would be better to get it looked at.

The only roofers that I know who are good are in Dublin and Roscommon so I can't recommend anyone.

Best of luck.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 817 ✭✭✭iano.p

Pretty easy fix a handyman or someone good at diy could do it all in ten minutes it would work out alot cheaper than a roofer or carpenter

• Registered Users Posts: 225 ✭✭bluefirefly

Thankyou for the replies .I'm getting the attic insulated and there should be a carpenter doingssome shelves for me so I'll ask him and see.

Advertisement