Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

mortgage

Options
  • 03-09-2013 4:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 19

I have just noticed an issue with my mortgage. AIB have mispelled my surname. All correspondence to me is sent using this incorrect spelling.

I have gone back and checked all documentation singed by myself and it is all spelt correctly. They have dropped a letter from my surname. Like Quin and it should be Quinn.

Should I be worried about this?

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 22,380 CMod ✭✭✭✭Pawwed Rig

Just call them and let them know. Probably just a typo in their database. I assume all the contracts were in order.

Should you be worried about this? No

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 202 ✭✭camphor

Pawwed Rig wrote: »
    Just call them and let them know. Probably just a typo in their database. I assume all the contracts were in order.

Should you be worried about this? No

Why should he let them know? If they ever sue him it will cause them a problem.
    No point in making a bank's life easy. They don't do anything to make customers' lives easy.

Advertisement