Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Web page and Website Design Course in GMIT

Options
  • 03-09-2013 4:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi Everybody,

I am just looking for information on the Web page and Website Design course that runs in GMIT. I currently design websites but would like to be able to build my own websites and to therefore have a better understanding of website design. I would like to learn about HTML, CSS and industry standard basic coding applications, as well as how to actually launch a site. I am just wondering if anyone has done this course and would recommend it or any other course for that matter. I cannot find reviews of this course elsewhere. An evening/online course suits me best, so any other suggestions are greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Advertisement