Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Moving House On eFibre Contract

Options
  • 03-09-2013 5:12pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6,241 ✭✭✭

Hi, we have to move into a new house this week and was wondering can we transfer our account to a new address?

We're a few months into an eFibre 18 month contract.

I'm pretty sure the new house has a phone socket and it's within 200m (ish) of a fibre cabinet (not sure if it's active or not yet though)

Cheers.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 795 ✭✭✭eircom: Tracey

Hi, we have to move into a new house this week and was wondering can we transfer our account to a new address?

We're a few months into an eFibre 18 month contract.

I'm pretty sure the new house has a phone socket and it's within 200m (ish) of a fibre cabinet (not sure if it's active or not yet though)

Cheers.

Hi Bombleswizzum,

The best people to contact is the move section on 1901 (option 3 and 1) They'll be able to explore all your options with you.

Thanks

Tracey

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,241 ✭✭✭Vic Vinegar

Hi, we have moved now but the phone in the new house is still under another supplier and i was told to dial 19800 to find out who the supplier is but when i do that it just beeps....

What can we do here? i'm currently paying for a service i don't have access to. I really need to get my account transferred to the new address asap.

Thanks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,441 ✭✭✭eircom: Mark

Hi, we have moved now but the phone in the new house is still under another supplier and i was told to dial 19800 to find out who the supplier is but when i do that it just beeps....

What can we do here? i'm currently paying for a service i don't have access to. I really need to get my account transferred to the new address asap.

Thanks.

Hi Bombleswizzum

If the number is not calling back the provider the service is active with. You need to contact our service department on 1800 242 633 and advise them of this.

They will take your details and send the Previous Tenant template to have the request sent on from wholesale.

This process can take 10 working days I'm afraid.

Mark

Advertisement