Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

anyone know where in NCD i seen

Options
  • 03-09-2013 5:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 764 ✭✭✭

Root Beer??? My american boyfriend loves the stuff and I know I saw it on sale in a shop recently but can't for the life of me remember where. I didn't get it at the time because I wasn't sure if it was the brand he liked or loathed.

It would have been in either Santry, Swords or Balbriggan....

but if anyone has seen the stuff anywhere else it would be great to know

Comments

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 51,688 Mod ✭✭✭✭Stheno

I think JCs in Swords have it, I'll have a look this evening as I'm going there.

• Registered Users Posts: 764 ✭✭✭buttercups88

Oh cheers that would be great, I haven't been there in months so don't think it was there, but would be good to know if they have it :D

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,202 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

Eddie Rockets in the Omni possibly.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,694 ✭✭✭BMJD

• Registered Users Posts: 950 ✭✭✭Nodster

BMJD wrote: »

That's not the USA branded A&W as it's made under licence in the far east. The genuine A&W can be bought in a shop on Fowens Street (facing the Central Bank), I usually get a few cans from the newsagent in the Merrion Centre (last time it was €1.30 a pop :P). Better still head up north, Tesco in Banbridge sell it for 90p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,269 ✭✭✭cathy01

Oh nearly certain 1.50 shop in milfield .if I'm there tomorrow ill have a gander and get back to you.

Advertisement