Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mini Company

Options
  • 03-09-2013 6:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,517 ✭✭✭

Basically we, my group in the class have to come up with a product/idea that we can sell as part of our mini company.
    Any ideas that will sell out, which todays students would die for, what is the trend these days ??
    I came up with an Idea of selling Bands such as boobie bands but this time including another similar band called ''feel my balls''-prostrate cancer.
    But it might not work out as well as the boobies one, because lets face it, I would not see many girls wearing it in comparison to the boobies one, which nearly everyone already has so that might be a draw back.
    So if people can share their ideas, that would be great
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,512 ✭✭✭baby and crumble

Hate to sound 'teacher-y' but why should we do your homework for you?

• Registered Users Posts: 456 ✭✭highlandseoghan

You need to sit down with the people in your group and get ideas going. Look at everyone in your group and see what you need or if there is a product on the market that you can improve on.

Think, where do people go for lunch in your school? Can you open a small shop?

What about making a small booklet on the history or information of your area and get advertising from local businesses.

Grow plants from seeds and as the plants mature have a sale in the school.

Look at different job lot products on the market, is there one you could purchase and make money selling.

Your setting up a mini company for school, keep your idea simple and make sure you do market research.

Advertisement