Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Payment of fees question

• 03-09-2013 6:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 22

Hi guys

I got my registration pack today for a higher diploma I'm doing this year and just wondered if someone could clarify something around the payment of fees for me.

I assumed that I would be paying the course fees, plus capitation fee and student contribution charge but the amount coming up when I log into the portal is less than I was expecting. Does the payment for the capitation fee and contribution charge get paid separately or should it all be included?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,753 ✭✭✭CZ 453

It should be all included. Are you supposed to be paying tuition fees?

• Registered Users Posts: 22 frogstomper

I'm doing one of the graduate conversion courses where the fees are reduced so they are 3,000 but I assumed, going by the UCC website that the other fees applied as well. Maybe I've misread it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,940 ✭✭✭Corkfeen

I'm doing one of the graduate conversion courses where the fees are reduced so they are 3,000 but I assumed, going by the UCC website that the other fees applied as well. Maybe I've misread it.

All you need to pay is 3000. :)

Corkfeen wrote: »
    All you need to pay is 3000. :)

Thanks for that. I rang the fees office this morning and they said the same - I couldnt believe it! Nice surprise to get :D

• Registered Users Posts: 21 Muinteoir Staidear Gno

Hi Frog stomper,

I have just read your posts with regards fees. I will be studying a higher diploma 1 year conversion course in geography and I had understood that I had to pay €5,400 fees. But has the fees been reduced to €3,000 ?

Thanks in advance of any info received!!!

• Advertisement

my course was one of the IT conversion courses covered under the government initiative so the total i had to pay was 3000.if your course is the same then I'd say that applies to you too.the other fees only apply to undergraduates according to the fees office.might be worth giving them a ring to double check.they're really nice.

Advertisement