Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lodgement ATM in Dundrum?

Options
  • 03-09-2013 6:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭

I was told that cash lodgements was possible at the Dundrum ATM, but I couldn't find any options for that. Am I just blind, or do I have to find another ATM? :)

Cheers,
    Hans

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara

Hi duckofdeath,

Thanks for getting in touch.

The Lodgement ATM in Dundrum is located inside the branch. We currently have three external lodgement devices in Dublin which are at: Walkinstown, Stillorgan and Terenure. We also have a self service lobby on O'Connell St. which is opened from 8am-6:30pm Monday-Friday and 9am-5pm weekends and bank holidays. The lodgement machines accept notes and cheques but don't accept coin.

Thanks 
    Tara

• Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭duckofdeath

Thanks for the swift reply, Tara! :)

Cheers,
    Hans

• Registered Users Posts: 482 ✭✭SoapMcTavish

Cheers,
    Hans
    What notes do LATM's accept ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,640 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Sarah

Cheers,
    Hans
    What notes do LATM's accept ?
    Hi SoapMcTavish,

Thanks for your post. 

All Euro notes would be accepted in our Lodgement ATMs. 

Thanks,
    Sarah

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 7,486 ✭✭✭Red Alert

Funnily enough the old NCR "green screen" ATMs used to be able to take lodgements... sign of the times!

• Advertisement
Advertisement