Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Seat Ibiza blower fans

• 03-09-2013 6:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 38

I have a 2002 Seat Ibiza and the blower fans have just stopped working. I have checked the fuses and all is good there. Has anybody any ideas or had a similar problem? I don't know where the motor is located (I guess behind glovebox but couldn't take it off). Any advice is highly helpful.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,038 ✭✭✭ian87

toof wrote: »
    I have a 2002 Seat Ibiza and the blower fans have just stopped working. I have checked the fuses and all is good there. Has anybody any ideas or had a similar problem? I don't know where the motor is located (I guess behind glovebox but couldn't take it off). Any advice is highly helpful.

If none of the fans are working it could be the motor. If its blowing on only one setting, more than likely full, it's probably a resistor. Cheap and easy fix

• Registered Users Posts: 38 toof

ian87 wrote: »
    If none of the fans are working it could be the motor. If its blowing on only one setting, more than likely full, it's probably a resistor. Cheap and easy fix

None of the fans are working on any setting. Any idea where the motor is? Is it easy enough to change myself or should I bring it to a mechanic?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,350 ✭✭✭doolox

Blower gone on my 2005 SEAT IBIZA. IT looks like a very big job to replace and would it be possible to do yourself without setting off the airbags??

Advertisement