Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

dog found

Options
  • 03-09-2013 8:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 445 ✭✭

Hi all. Sorry if this is a bit vague. My sister who lives in carlow came across a small dog who had just been knocked down near Dominoes.. He doesn't seem to be too badly injured and he's with her at the moment.. she's trying to get in contact with a vet.. anyone in that area missing a dog??

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 12,498 Mod ✭✭✭✭byhookorbycrook

Can you give a description?

• Registered Users Posts: 445 ✭✭teggers5

Light brown/white long haired small dog, chihuahua we think..

• Registered Users Posts: 212 ✭✭tom traubert

Im aware of a family about 10 miles from Carlow who are missing a chihuahua. Said dog is missing a few days now so I suppose it's possible it's the one. I've sent you a contact number via PM. You can call tomorrow (Wed.) if you wish and we can look into it further. Phone wont be switched on 'til noon or thereabouts.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,473 ✭✭✭✭Super-Rush

Type in carlow sell ur shtuff into Facebook and you will find an ad for a missing dog similar to what you have described. I'll link to this thread.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,373 ✭✭✭✭foggy_lad

Here is the one that is on Facebook

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,593 ✭✭✭tommycahir

• Registered Users Posts: 445 ✭✭teggers5

Dog and owner reunited! Thanks to everyone for their help!

Advertisement