Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nespresso Capsules?

• 03-09-2013 8:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 287 ✭✭

Hi there!
    I recently got a gift of a Nespresso machine :), just wondering is there anywhere in Limerick that does the capsules?Or am I better off to just buy them online off the nespresso site?Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,853 ✭✭✭Poxyshamrock

Hi there!
    I recently got a gift of a Nespresso machine :), just wondering is there anywhere in Limerick that does the capsules?Or am I better off to just buy them online off the nespresso site?Thanks

Nope, just Brown Thomas in Dublin and Cork.

French's on Catherine Street used to do replica capsules but I'm not sure if they do it since it became Fitto.

• Moderators, Politics Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 15,839 Mod ✭✭✭✭Quin_Dub

I wouldn't bother with buying the branded Nespresso capsules - quite expensive..

There are a variety of online generic options that work perfectly in the machines and that have a good range of coffee choices..

I use www.coffeemania.ie - The capsules work really well and the coffee is very nice..

They have a bunch of different blends to choose from depending on your preference.

They do a "selection box" option where you can buy a 10 pack with a variety of blends so you can find the one you like and then buy them..

100 capsules costs just short of €30 so about 29c a pod compared with between 35c and 41c for the branded ones...

• Registered Users Posts: 162 ✭✭timesnewroman

I buy them online from Nespresso. Usually takes about 2-3 days for delivery once the order has been made.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 567 ✭✭✭bonnieprince

Since French's is now closed, same people also sell capsules from here:
    http://www.coffeebeans.ie/index.html

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,413 ✭✭✭Stab*City

The official caps are of premium quality though.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭gflann

There is a Groupon offer at the moment 100 for €30

• Moderators, Politics Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 15,839 Mod ✭✭✭✭Quin_Dub

gflann wrote: »
    There is a Groupon offer at the moment 100 for €30

The Groupon is not for Branded Nespresso pods though..it's for one of the generic brand...

€30 is not a discount , that's the typical price for the generics - They are all €6-€8 per 100 cheaper.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,819 ✭✭✭phill106

Advertisement