Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hkc exit sound.

Options
  • 03-09-2013 8:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 437 ✭✭

Can I turn off the exit sound when I set the alarm in full set with exit timer.. I leave early for work and this wake everbody in the house.

Comments

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

Have you any PiRs in the house?
    If so you will need timed part guard.

• Registered Users Posts: 437 ✭✭fran83

KoolKid wrote: »
    Have you any PiRs in the house?
    If so you will need timed part guard.

No pir in the house.
    What does the times part guard do?

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

It gives you time to exit while part setting it.
    If there are no part guards set up just set one part guard to timed and silent.

Sound I will give that a go.

Thanks for your help.

No bother. Do you have the engineer manual Fran?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 297 ✭✭stuartkee

part set b or 0#8 on the hkc securewave panel is already set up for exit time but not on the 8/12 securewatch panel

• Registered Users Posts: 11,717 ✭✭✭✭altor

fran83 wrote: »
    Can I turn off the exit sound when I set the alarm in full set with exit timer.. I leave early for work and this wake everbody in the house.

Another option if you dont have engineer access to the panel is to open the keypad and disconnect the speaker. Only problem with this is you wont get the beeps on entry or exit.

part set works perfect.

thanks lads

Glad you got it sorted fran.
    Any hassles , you know where we are..;)

Advertisement