Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Best place to get tyres in dublin, wicklow or wexford

• 03-09-2013 9:50pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 751 ✭✭✭

Just a quick one....

Am living in Arklow and need to get new tyres fitted by this Friday as I have to go to Scotland....

Can anyone recommend somewhere in the wicklow, wexford, or dublin area where I would be able to get tyres fitted by Friday..

Bike I am driving is a Hyosung gv650 so am loking for an all weather tyre, so any suggestions would be appreciated.....

Thanks in advance...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 289 ✭✭Niall06

Cotters in Ballymount, got tyres there Saturday, good service and value.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

Another for Cotters.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,101 ✭✭✭Max Headroom

I'd wait till i get over the water tbh.....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 576 ✭✭✭ifah

i got Metzeler EXP's in Maddocks recently - in & out at lunchtime - great service/price.

http://www.maddock.ie/tyres.html

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,443 ✭✭✭MonstaMash

Another vote for Cotters...Crossans in Newry are excellent also, free delivery + 24hr service

http://www.cottermc.com/tyres

http://www.thevisorshop.com/acatalog/Motorcycle_Tyres.html

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 502 ✭✭✭nerrad1983

Id go with Cotters aswell, great deals to be had up there

What about the bike shop on the way in to Gorey???

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 751 ✭✭✭dozy doctor

nerrad1983 wrote: »
    Id go with Cotters aswell, great deals to be had up there

What about the bike shop on the way in to Gorey???

I had gone to them before over getting a restrictor kit put in and they were €100 more expensive than the Honda Center in Bray...

Figured it is not even worth a call TBH.... plus they never answer their phone :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 502 ✭✭✭nerrad1983

As i said then if it was me id go to Cotters, as far as i no bray honda buy there tyres off cotters and stick there own few pound on to the price

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 15,858 ✭✭✭✭paddy147

Just a quick one....

Am living in Arklow and need to get new tyres fitted by this Friday as I have to go to Scotland....

Can anyone recommend somewhere in the wicklow, wexford, or dublin area where I would be able to get tyres fitted by Friday..

Bike I am driving is a Hyosung gv650 so am loking for an all weather tyre, so any suggestions would be appreciated.....

Thanks in advance...

Are you riding the bike up and over there??

Make sure you have breakdown cover on your insurance policy or have AA coverage.;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 751 ✭✭✭dozy doctor

paddy147 wrote: »
    Are you riding the bike up and over there??

Make sure you have breakdown cover on your insurance policy or have AA coverage.;)

Hi paddy, have cover, thanks... But better bring all paperwork etc.. Thanks for the reminder :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement