Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ringing in my ears.

Options
  • 03-09-2013 10:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 291 ✭✭

saturday night I was in a club and was at a table next to the speaker for about 3 hours, I got a ringing in my left ear. I presumed it would go away but 3 days later I still have it, I'm just wondering if anyone has any advice on what I can do to help it seeing as I have a hearing test as part of a medical to get a job coming up in a few days. :(

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,342 ✭✭✭gstack166

cork2 wrote: »
    saturday night I was in a club and was at a table next to the speaker for about 3 hours, I got a ringing in my left ear. I presumed it would go away but 3 days later I still have it, I'm just wondering if anyone has any advice on what I can do to help it seeing as I have a hearing test as part of a medical to get a job coming up in a few days. :(

Sounds like you have Tinnitus like me. I got it at 19 whilst working in a manufacturing plant & unfortunately there is no cure for it I'm afraid. It does get more manageable in time though.

In regards of your hearing test, Tinnitus unless in very rare circumstances doesn't affect your hearing.

• Registered Users Posts: 291 ✭✭cork2

Thanks for the reply, so If it shouldnt affect my hearing I should be able to hear allthe little beeps anyways. I guess it hope for he best

Advertisement