Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Idiots on the run Rockbarton Road to Salthill Park

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,031 ✭✭✭happyoutscan

Panthro wrote: »
    http://salthillservices.wordpress.com/2013/08/26/can-you-identify-these-little-thugs/
    If the story is true, I hope they are caught.
    Senseless idiots.

For sure, bunch of bloody cowards.

• Registered Users Posts: 121 ✭✭distraction

Think this has been happening a lot over the summer....crazy when the cop shop is so close.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 438 ✭✭Antifa161

Why is ""old people"" in quotation marks?

IBTL

• Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭Gingganggooley

I hope this thread doesn't get locked. It's a great idea to expose these cowards. May they get some cop on.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,756 ✭✭✭demanufactured

Vermin

• Registered Users Posts: 5,301 ✭✭✭gordongekko

I hope this thread doesn't get locked. It's a great idea to expose these cowards. May they get some cop on.

sure how do you know what they did?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,540 ✭✭✭sgthighway

Seen this sort of craic on Facebook; showing pics from CCTV and so on. It does work but If that young lad did nothing wrong he could probably sue that website. It has over 3000 shares on Facebook.

The Gardaí should be publishing stuff like this but divide it by Garda Divisions instead of a National one.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,734 ✭✭✭zarquon

Caught a couple of scumbags on the rockbarton road a few weeks back messing with my parked car. Once of them was trying to open the doors and the other was taking a p*ss against the car. I let a roar out at them as i ran towards them and the cowards sprinted off. I'd say they were only about 14 or 15.

That area is overrun at the moment by these little scum and the no one seems to be doing anything about it. I've no problem with naming or shaming and i don't care if they are only kids but if i catch one of them messing with my car again, he will get his ass handed to him!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,476 ✭✭✭2rkehij30qtza5

I've taken screen shots of the photos on my phone and am going to ask some secondary teacher buddies of mine from around town to see if they know them. Mindless vandals...makes me sick to think they can do things like that and get away with it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Please contact Garda Salthill if you have further info. Phone number in blog post.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement