Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lidl Alert

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 188 ✭✭Rory1

Silverfish wrote: »
    Submersible water pump coming up on Thursday in Aldi for 29.99

http://www.lidl.ie/cps/rde/xchg/SID-F4A510FD-386C0F72/lidl_ri_ie/hs.xsl/index_34499.htm

Might be handy for some of you.

Lidl Alert !!!

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,696 Mod ✭✭✭✭Silverfish

Woops :o

• Registered Users Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭CruelCoin

For those of us with multi-tank-syndrom and large tanks, this could be very cool indeed, cheers!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,937 ✭✭✭Tropheus

I use a water butt for changing water on my tanks. I have a pump similar to that, but just use it for the pond. It's too powerful for indoor use.

I used a fountain pump modified for pumping water into the tanks. Coincidently, it packed up last night so I'm in the market for a replacement.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭chopper6

Would this be suitable for emptying a pond for water chnges?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,937 ✭✭✭Tropheus

chopper6 wrote: »
    Would this be suitable for emptying a pond for water chnges?

Not really, any grit in the pond would clog it up. They don't tolerate any solids in the water.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭chopper6

Tropheus wrote: »
    Not really, any grit in the pond would clog it up. They don't tolerate any solids in the water.

Cheers for that,was on the point of buying one.

Advertisement