Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dublin Meetup (Accents Lounge, 19th October @ 7:30pm)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭xzanti

No
    Friday, Saturday or Sunday evenings would be great for me.. but I would do my best to go on any evening other than Thursday.. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 376 ✭✭hubba

Friday's preferred. Sunday's not good. Every other day considered!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,562 ✭✭✭✭Sunnyisland

No
    Soooooo any movements for this ?

Friday or Saturday seems ok

We could go to the same place that me & Hubba met and missed budgese ?

Well...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

Anyone wanna suggest a date? The last one was only the other day :pac:

If someone wants to make a new thread I'll unstick this one.

Cheers

No
    Ok, I'll bite..

How about Saturday 30th of November? 4 weeks away.

• Advertisement

No
    So far that sounds ok to me,

No
    Should be ok for me too.

No
    That's me budgese & xzanti, anyone else ?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,518 ✭✭✭stefan idiot jones

realies wrote: »
    That's me budgese & xzanti, anyone else ?

I will be there not in body but in spirit from 10, 350 miles away. Good luck with this one.

I doubt it for me as it's turning into a very busy month (with all the great outdoorsy stuff I took up since quitting!) so I'll have to give this one a miss, sorry.

• Advertisement

No
    Shall we push this one forwards a bit? I'm not sure of my plans for the next few weeks either.

Yeah probably a good shout budgese.

Maybe someone could volunteer to organise this next one, and start a new thread about it with a date/time (and venue, unless you want to stick with Accents)? xzanti, how about yourself? :D

No
    I can get that together, I used to organise Dublin City boards beers (the irony!).

Go for it ;) Let me know if I can help in any way

No
    Dave! wrote: »
    Yeah probably a good shout budgese.

Maybe someone could volunteer to organise this next one, and start a new thread about it with a date/time (and venue, unless you want to stick with Accents)? xzanti, how about yourself? :D

Yeah I'm happy to push it forward a bit.. maybe in the New Year people will have a few less commitments.. this is a busy time of year afterall

Looking forward to it, whenever it is :)

No
    Yes I was thinking let's wait till January, this time of year is pretty insane.

Edited to add, maybe if people were travelling up for this, we could try for a weekend afternoon, and see if we can find any fun activities to do as well. Leave it with me.

• Registered Users Posts: 582 ✭✭✭emmabrighton

No
    Just chiming in... I have been lurking in this thread following what everyone has been suggesting. A lot of the time I can't tell if I will be free until a day or two beforehand. Small babies and all ;)

So I'll be there so long as nothing prevents me from going...

Love the idea of doing something - I haven't a clue what we could do though...

No
    It would be the end of January before I could make it, just saying :-)

realies wrote: »
    It would be the end of January before I could make it, just saying :-)

That's the way it's looking for me too at this stage. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,801 ✭✭✭bluefinger

I would love to see this take off but like other posters i'm kind of restricted to knowing if I can attend a day or two before.

Can i suggest having a poll with 4 or 5 dates on it and people could vote on the one they might be most likely to attend? Also have you thought of making it into a movie/bowling night as people might be more likely to attend if there's something to do? Just saying.

• Advertisement

No
    bluefinger wrote: »
    Can i suggest having a poll with 4 or 5 dates on it and people could vote on the one they might be most likely to attend?

Good idea :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,607 ✭✭✭toastedpickles

Hey guys just after seeing this now, did this happen yet or??? I'd like to go to one of these, just to see what it's like :)

No
    Hey guys just after seeing this now, did this happen yet or??? I'd like to go to one of these, just to see what it's like :)

We had a kinda small meetup back in October :p We are hoping that maybe the end of January we can meet again,it's finding a date that suits everyone, with our full active lives were all leading it can be hard to pick one that suits all :)

No
    Hey, we shall wait till the new year, then throw out a few suggestions and try to find something that suits.

No
    Any movement on our meetup ?

No
    I'm certainly still up for a meetup..

What about some time in March? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,736 ✭✭✭Gannicus

Is there any more of these on the cards soon. Nearly year since this one was on.

No
    I home fir a week next week :-) I no it's short notice.

No
    I'm free most evening except the 30th and 31st :)

• Advertisement

No
    Is there anyone interested in meeting up around Christmas time ? I be home for two weeks it does not have to be at night, it could be a liquid lunch as in water herbal teas and chocolate :-)

Advertisement