Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Home Phone Broadband and eMobile "package"

Options
  • 04-09-2013 9:51am
    Registered Users Posts: 366 ✭✭

Ordered the HPBB and eMobile package but on the eve of the installation engineer coming to the house, my eMobile order was cancelled.  As I had ordered a package, I didn't want one without the other, but I couldn't get any information was to why the eMobile was cancelled, so I had no choice but to cancel the HPBB as well.

Haven't been able to get any information at all from eMobile, they're not responding to emails (at least the cancelledorderqueries one).  What's the next step?

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 455 ✭✭lost marbles

I had the same problem .decided to package the whole lot and after visiting emobile store on two occasions and hanging around an hour ,they came back and wanted €195 [two thirds the phones value ] as a security deposit .I too did,nt get any satisfaction from phone calls or email .
    this has left a sour taste in my mouth as nowhere in the adverts does it state that "deposits may be required " .eircom always have been an ok company to deal with but  im considering moving after this latest dealings with emobile  

• Company Representative Posts: 690 ✭✭✭eMobile: Grainne

0lordy wrote: »
    Ordered the HPBB and eMobile package but on the eve of the installation engineer coming to the house, my eMobile order was cancelled.  As I had ordered a package, I didn't want one without the other, but I couldn't get any information was to why the eMobile was cancelled, so I had no choice but to cancel the HPBB as well.

Haven't been able to get any information at all from eMobile, they're not responding to emails (at least the cancelledorderqueries one).  What's the next step?

Thanks.
    Hi 0lordy,

Sorry to hear that your order with eMobile was cancelled. Could you advise how you placed your order? If you could PM your order number and the name and address you placed with your order I will be able advise of how you can find out the reason why your order was cancelled.

Grainne

• Company Representative Posts: 690 ✭✭✭eMobile: Grainne

I had the same problem .decided to package the whole lot and after visiting emobile store on two occasions and hanging around an hour ,they came back and wanted €195 [two thirds the phones value ] as a security deposit .I too did,nt get any satisfaction from phone calls or email .
    this has left a sour taste in my mouth as nowhere in the adverts does it state that "deposits may be required " .eircom always have been an ok company to deal with but  im considering moving after this latest dealings with emobile  
    Hi lost marbles,

Any of our customers who want to open a new Bill Pay account with us are subject to credit approval and in some cases, a contract pre-payment may be requested before the contract can be fully processed.
    Our store or customer care team would have no information available to them regarding your why your bill pay account application required this pre-payment. Further details can only be provided after we receive a signed written request from you.
    In the letter, you will need to include the below:
    - Application ID number.
    - Date application made.
    - Your Name.
    - Your mobile number if you proceeded with the contract.
    - Where you bought the phone/broadband dongle.
    - Your written signature.

This request can be sent by post to our below address.
    FAO Credit Control,
    1 Heuston South Quarter,
    St Johns Road,
    Dublin 8
    Upon receipt of this letter we will contact you as soon as possible though I would note it can take up to 5 to 7 working days from the time we receive your letter to process this request.

Grainne

Advertisement