Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Homeseekers Property Mgt

Options
  • 04-09-2013 10:39am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,476 ✭✭✭

Just wondering if anyone has rented/renting through them? Have tried multiple times to contact them about properties...left messages, phoned within office hours and no answer, mailed in etc and nothing...no reply, no e-mails back, nothing. I think i would be fairly hacked off if i was a landlord who had a property through them! It has me worried as if I did end up renting a property through them then what would it be like trying to contact them if there was an issue. Do they provide an out-of-hours service? How do you find them to deal with? I am asking here as they simply do not answer the phone so I cannot ask them these questions directly! Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,728 ✭✭✭dilallio

If you can't get hold of them when you're trying to rent a property, I can only imagine what it would be like trying to get a deposit back.

Perhaps they've gone bust.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,476 ✭✭✭2rkehij30qtza5

I don't know...they are renewing their properties on Daft. One is a propert I have been trying to enquire about for a few weeks now...sent e-mails, phoned but nobody answered and left voicemails but no reply. Really weird. I have seen their jeep driving around town..they appear to be open...

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Previous mentions on boards have been favourable.
    How many days have you tried to contact them? Have you visited the office on shop street?

No haven't gone into town. Probably have tried contacting over 5 different days. Have maybe sent 10 emails in total through Daft aswell.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,965 ✭✭✭✭Mrs OBumble

is your email addy something like riotousStudent@hotmail.com ? Maybe they just don't like the sound of you?

Sorry ... but it's a possibility especially at this time of year which is just manic with students

• Advertisement

No, email is a normal gmail....my name@gmail.com. I'm a professional with an Irish name...A very normal run-of-the-mill name. Don't have an acccent or anything either which might be offputting! Was discussing the story in work and a few of my colleagues had similar stories about them. It's unreal....like they don't want people to view! My husband rang them multiple times too and no joy. I don't get it. I'd hate to be a landlord putting my property in their care.

Advertisement