Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

License needed?

Options
  • 04-09-2013 11:31am
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi all,

I hope someone can help me. I'm working with an IT company here in Dublin who are a managed services company. We regularly provide staff into other companies on short/long term contracts.

While we have a number of full time employees, because of the nature of our business we would also use contractors to fulfill some of these contracts. As it happens I am a contractor myself, so I am self employed, invoice a recruitment agency who in turn invoice this company for me, adding a fee themselves.

The majority of our staffing & recruitment is done through agencies. We don't advertise jobs directly ourselves but would take people directly if approached.

We are looking at changing this system so that we can bring the majority of this recruitment in house. As part of this I have been tasked with doing some information gathering. I've found a lot of the information myself for most things but one question I would have regards a recruitment license.

Doe anyone know if we would need this? I don't think we would myself but someone as mentioned that there could be a need.

While I'm not necessarily looking for an answer, where would I go to check this information?

Comments

Advertisement