Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Need a suggestion for somewhere for a 40th mid-Tipp

Options
  • 04-09-2013 11:54am
    Registered Users Posts: 7,461 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I will be having a 40th birthday end of Sept, somewhere based near Thurles/Horse & Jockey. It won't be a big affair at most 20 sit down, but more kids friendly is the most important thing.

I would like somewhere that is really kid friendly: somewhere where they could play outside and not be in people's way.

Any suggestions would be really appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 34 observed

I'm not sure if Inch House in The Ragg is still going or it may be too far out of your way but I was at a wedding there once and it was a fantastic venue and a good spot for the kids too as it is down a big country lane.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,254 ✭✭✭Oops!

Parker's in Holycross.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31 Big Tanya

I agree about Parkers in Holycross.
    Last year, my nephew got his confirmation and we had a great day at parkers.
    The food and service was excellent, and the gardens are great for the kids to run around.
    Did I mention the wine was nice also :D

Advertisement