Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Quantitative Methods in Business elective

Options
  • 04-09-2013 12:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 107 ✭✭

has anyone done this module, if so was it easy to do well in (A+-) with a bit of work ?

I found the level 1 maths for business module ok.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,595 ✭✭✭✭AdamD

Its far far more difficult than the level 1 module. I breezed through the level one version but seriously struggled with this, so did many class mates. Its certainly more difficult than the other choices you get (if you're doing commerce), you'd want to be pretty good at maths to get an A+ in this.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 4,983 Mod ✭✭✭✭GoldFour4

The lecturer has actually said he dislikes the level 1 module being described as a good prerequsite as far as I'm aware. It's very different to maths for business ans you need to put in serious effort if you want to get a B.. etc.. Without the hot topic sessions he organised I probably wouldn't have passed.

Advertisement