Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Creative Arts Website

• 04-09-2013 1:01pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 118 ✭✭

I have a concept website aimed at the creative arts sector-design, media, web areas etc.
    Basically I need assistance in one of the main components of my website.
    Im not looking for you to create a website just yet instead looking for input in essentially bringing one key area to life.
    I basically have the idea on paper, need somebody to sit down and use their knowledge of the area and bring it to life on paper, then website to be built etc!
    Obviously will pay the suitable candidate etc... with the option to discuss the project further...website creation etc with potential share in the business.

If you are interested in this project I would be interested in sitting down to speak with you about it further.
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 955 ✭✭✭Mister Man

You should probably mention if it's a paid project, or if you're offering a share in the business.

Advertisement