Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tuition fee

• 04-09-2013 2:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

If iv been to College before how likely are the registry office to check this out, if i say i havn't attended my fee's will be less (€2500) and at moment i cant afford full fee's (€3900).

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,314 ✭✭✭dan786

SPK2000 wrote: »
    If iv been to College before how likely are the registry office to check this out, if i say i havn't attended my fee's will be less (€2500) and at moment i cant afford full fee's (€3900).

Not sure if they can really find out or not.

If you are EU national and have attended third level before you will not be entitled to free fees and will have to pay EU tuition fees which is 368 euro in addition to the 2500 euro student contribution charge.

That is only if you seeking entry into first year of a course. If you are seeking advanced entry into 2nd/3rd year you might not have to pay any tuition fees.

Advertisement