Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Tidy towns

• 04-09-2013 2:29pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 21,730 ✭✭✭✭

This post has been deleted.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,898 ✭✭✭✭Ken.

If I walked by your house and told you to cut your grass would you?. Same applies for tidy towns busy bodies.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,247 ✭✭✭✭Losty Dublin

This post has been deleted.

No but they are more than welcome to call over and tidy up my garden and mow the lawn if they wish.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,920 ✭✭✭billy few mates

Likewise if someone tells you you need a shower or some deodorant etc you're under no obligation to comply with their requests/suggestions but if you really need to be told something like that it might be time to take a long hard look at yourself...

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,572 Mod ✭✭✭✭Robbo

If the plot of Hot Fuzz has taught me anything it's that these types shouldn't be messed with.

Advertisement