Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I want UAN for my line

Options
  • 04-09-2013 2:43pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,987 ✭✭✭

My girlfriend spent half an hour on the phone to Eircom this morning, and got a very snotty response from the customer representative she spoke to.

We are looking to join Sky Broadband, and were told to get UAN number for the Eircom line in our apartment, which is unused (no idea if activated or not). So my girlfriend rang up, and was told outright no, and that we needed to pay line rental to Eircom, despite this line rental being included in the Sky deal. My girlfriend persisted, due to not wishing to pay line rental that a. costs more than the broadband, and b. is apparently also included in the bb package, so we'd be paying it twice!

Ignoring the fact that my girlfriend was unhappy with the representative's attitude towards her, we would like the UAN for our line. How do we go about getting it?

Advertisement