Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ryanair Check-In Help!!

Options
  • 20-08-2013 2:33am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,799 ✭✭✭

Hi,
    My Dad will be travelling with Ryanair in a couple of months and I am just wondering will he have to pay to check in online or is checking in online already paid for in the ticket price? I just want to be aware of any potential payments he will need to make while checking in online and printing out his boarding pass.
    Thanks.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,882 ✭✭✭munchkin_utd

Ryanair online checkin charge will already be built into the ticket price and listed separately although you do sometimes get it waived.
    For you it means that it is always taken care of at booking time and theres no payment required later.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,799 ✭✭✭onethreefive

• Registered Users Posts: 194 ✭✭crossy

Hi ,

I have 30 people booked onto a flight on friday to the uk
    When I try and online check in only 2 of the passengers are coming up on as an option to check in. Anyone know why this is?

It is paid for and I have the flight itinerary emails but it still isn't working

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 3,300 ✭✭✭Gatica

On some airlines online check-in only works for a max number of passengers, something like 7 or 10. I don't know if this applies to Ryanair as well. If you have 30 people, then it's possible that you can't check everyone in online and would have to do it at the airport... Best to call them and find out.

• Registered Users Posts: 308 ✭✭spodoinkle

Folks need help quick, flying to Faro tomorrow, went to check in online last night, I had (somehow) booked myself twice instead of myself and my girlfriend.

Called ryanair today 0871246000, I was told the usual 110 to swap names. I was then told if I booked another flight for my g/f I could call back and cancel one of my names off original flight and get the due refund.

So I went and booked same flight for my g/f, rang back to ryanair and was told first to write to them(?) then told to call back in 3 hours as a request had to be sent to head office????.

I queried are you telling me what I was told earlier was wrong, same reply 10 times over, it has to be sent to head office, call back in 3 hours.

They wouldnt let me speak to a manager, what are my options? I have a feeling both times I have been bluffed off by the ryanair agents so I am so far 250 euros down, what kind of retort to I have to this?

Thanks for serious replies.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,470 ✭✭✭✭Ush1

You picked the wrong forum, post in Consumer Issues.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,819 ✭✭✭fussyonion

*waits for the usual After Hours replies* *rubs hands gleefully*

Moved from After Hours, please read Travel charter before posting.

Advertisement