Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

1st Year Registration

Options
  • 04-09-2013 4:13pm
    Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Hi guys

Im going down tomorrow the 5th to register for my course , but just wondering what time is registration start and finish?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,730 ✭✭✭✭entropi

Depending on what school you'll be going through, there will be different times. Here is a link to the registration timetables for first years in PDF format: http://www.itcarlow.ie/study-at-itc/registration-template.htm.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

entropi wrote: »
    Depending on what school you'll be going through, there will be different times. Here is a link to the registration timetables for first years in PDF format: http://www.itcarlow.ie/study-at-itc/registration-template.htm.

Cheers

http://www.itcarlow.ie/public/userfiles/files/School%20of%20BUSINESS%20%20FIRST%20YEAR%20Registration%20Schedule%202013%281%29.pdf

Looking at this does that mean you have to go down on tuesday and wed? It says register on tuesday but i went down last thursday to register or is this to actually register for your course?

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 10,639 Mod ✭✭✭✭artanevilla

Did you get your student card when you went last Thursday? And have you paid your fees and such?

Did you get your student card when you went last Thursday? And have you paid your fees and such?

Yea registered on thursday and got my student card etc . I think i know where i got confused because tomorrow is for non mature students

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 10,639 Mod ✭✭✭✭artanevilla

Yea registered on thursday and got my student card etc . I think i know where i got confused because tomorrow is for non mature students

Yeah you should be registered then. No need to do anything but go to orientation!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,065 ✭✭✭Fighting Irish

3rd year reg?

For 3rd year reg, you can view the same link I left in post number 2 above and check the non-first year schedule, as science, engineering and business would have different times and days. I believe Thursday and Friday are the ones for 3rd and 4th years. Anyone who was waiting on results from repeats will have another day to register once they receive them and pass them.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,850 ✭✭✭Depp

do you get a new card every year, just mine says y1 on it

Yeah there's a new one each year ( Y1, Y2 etc).

• Advertisement

It should have an expiry date on it as well.

Advertisement