Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Investec customer service

Options
  • 04-09-2013 4:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,485 ✭✭✭

Has anyone had a problem with the attitude of Investec staff? Having spoken to several staff members on the phone I've found their level of customer service isn't acceptable.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 811 ✭✭✭EB_2013

Yes I've found them to be rude at times too. I had to renew my savings deposit account last year and the customer agent nearly bit my head off when I questioned the current savings rates. They don't seem to care. Just told me to check the email instead.

I also had to phone up a couple of times as I lost my login details and I dreaded it due to their attitude on the phone. Don't think I'll be staying with them for another 12 months as their rates are bad. Definitely the worst customer service I've experienced out of all the financial institutions I've dealt with.

Advertisement