Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Drums of heating oil delivered Drogheda

Options
  • 04-09-2013 5:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,310 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know if a coal man in Drogheda delivers drums of heating oil?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 306 ✭✭Zane97

spider_pig wrote: »
    Does anyone know if a coal man in Drogheda delivers drums of heating oil?

Tiger Oil in the Boyne Business Park up in Greenhills have a Kerosene pump. They have drums too. You pay a small deposit and fill up .

• Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭cristeoir

There is a place in Duleek that sell coal and drums of kerosene, they will even pour it in to the tank for you so there is no messing around with smelly oil yourself. Fairly sure they will deliver in Drogheda as My mother has used them and she lives in Donore. Oh its Barco Stores btw. I dont have a number but I can get it of my mother if you want it

• Registered Users Posts: 1,310 ✭✭✭spider_pig

cristeoir wrote: »
    There is a place in Duleek that sell coal and drums of kerosene, they will even pour it in to the tank for you so there is no messing around with smelly oil yourself. Fairly sure they will deliver in Drogheda as My mother has used them and she lives in Donore. Oh its Barco Stores btw. I dont have a number but I can get it of my mother if you want it

That would do perfect if they could deliver as I'm limited to public transport

The landlord here said the Coleman delivers drums of oil but iv rang around but couldn't find one at all so far that delivers drums

• Registered Users Posts: 279 ✭✭Mr. Muddle

I got a flyer through the door for a coalman, no name title just 'Winter Warmers' phone number 085 1498180 they have 20 ltr of kerosene heating oil for €22 a drum.

I'm in Drogheda.

• Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭cristeoir

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you but anyway the number is 083 1372739. It is 23 euro a drum but they will do it for 22 if you buy five or more but like I said the good thing about them is they pour iit into the tank ( guaranteed spill free and I know this for a fact cos my mam would kill them if they spilt a drop on her lawn:rolleyes:) so you dont have to be buying drums or any of that mucking about.
    Hth and his name is Bobby , a real nice lad!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 178 ✭✭bnear

Is there anyone in Dundalk doing this ??

Advertisement