Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

365 online loan repayment setup.

Options
  • 04-09-2013 5:23pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 174 ✭✭

Hi all, I've taken out a small loan with BOI and I've been told I can pay back on the loan through their 365 online facility. I have my loan A/C number but I'm unsure of the online procedure?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara

Hi BlurstMonkey,

Thanks for getting in touch.

The loan account can be added to your online profile to allow you to see the balance and transactions. This would then enable you to an Own Account transfer into the loan. This can be requested through the Add an Account option in Online Service Desk or by calling Banking365 on 0818 365 365. 

Another option would be to add the loan account as a domestic payee. This option would not give you access to balance and transaction viewing online but would allow transfers. We have an online video demo here, showing how to add a payee.

Thanks
    Tara

• Closed Accounts Posts: 174 ✭✭BlurstMonkey

Belated thanks Tara.

Advertisement