Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Travelling with tools

Options
  • 04-09-2013 5:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 247 ✭✭

Anything against travelling to Australia with tools in your checked baggage?

I'm flying on Monday and planning on bringing a multimeter and a couple of pliers and snips to get me started.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 26,511 ✭✭✭✭Peregrinus

minzabud wrote: »
    Anything against travelling to Australia with tools in your checked baggage?

I'm flying on Monday and planning on bringing a multimeter and a couple of pliers and snips to get me started.
    No problem. Unless you're coming on a tourist visa, in which case the presence of tools in your baggage might raise a bit of an eyebrow.

• Registered Users Posts: 899 ✭✭✭sin_city

Please of tools have arrived in Australia over the last few years. You should be fine

• Registered Users Posts: 1,239 ✭✭✭Lurching

Just make sure they're clean.

Advertisement