Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dinner for a Steak lover & a veggie/gluten-free :confused:

Options
  • 04-09-2013 5:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 15

So I'm looking for some help from the good folks on here....

I'm vegetarian/gluten-free...my bf on the other hand loves his steak....is there anywhere in Dublin anyone knows that does a good steak but also has a couple of options that would cater for my awkward diet lol?:D
    We tried FXB's Christchurch/Beer Hall but they don't do the Hallumi skewers anymore(which I LOVED!!), ended up getting the Hallumi burger minus the bun...so I essentially ate a slab of cheese and some salad :(

Every place I check is pretty much meat and fish....I would love to be able to take him for a nice steak dinner where both of us can have something to eat and I'm not left ordering from the 'sides' menu lol!!

Any suggestions would be mega appreciated :)

Comments

Advertisement