Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Forgotten my 365 User ID

Options
  • 04-09-2013 7:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 136 ✭✭

Hello, I am traveling abroad at the moment.  I have a bit of an emergency and need to transfer some money from my Irish account to my account here.  I have my Pin and was 99.9% sure I knew my User ID...but I don't.  I have just used up all the credit on my phone waiting on an agent at BOI.  Is there anyway I can reset or get my User ID via email or even via text?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 414 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Laura

Hi Ohoopee.

Thanks for getting in touch.

We are sorry to hear of the recent delays you encountered while trying to get trough to a representative in Banking365.

To receive a reminder of your User ID, please call Banking365 on 003531 4044000 and a representative will be happy to assist you. Unfortunately it is not possible for this to be issued to you by email or text message.

Alternatively you may send the request in writing to your account holding branch who will be happy to arrange the transfer of funds for you.

Please see here for our branch locator where you will find the address for your account holding branch.

If there is anything else we can help you with, please let us know.
    Laura

Advertisement