Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Apple TV repair

Options
  • 04-09-2013 8:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,269 ✭✭✭

Dads is broken. It was jailbroken , now just broken. Anyone local fix these .Before it ends up totally broken as in pieces.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,245 ✭✭✭07Lapierre

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 12,110 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dizzyblonde

I didn't know Lawless Brothers were still around - they used to be beside the old Superquinn in Swords. I have a broken stereo and was wondering where to take it to be fixed :)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,245 ✭✭✭07Lapierre

I didn't know Lawless Brothers were still around - they used to be beside the old Superquinn in Swords. I have a broken stereo and was wondering where to take it to be fixed :)

I've used them a few times and they've always manged to fix the problem. nice bunch of lads too.

• Registered Users Posts: 231 ✭✭willah

07Lapierre wrote: »
    I've used them a few times and they've always manged to fix the problem. nice bunch of lads too.

Yes I've used them a few times to fix my PS3. Great service.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,606 ✭✭✭sgarvan

Is it broken? or is it software related from being jailbroken.

Might be worth a go yourself before spending some hard earned wonga

http://support.apple.com/kb/HT4367

• Advertisement
Advertisement