Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Poetry thing on in skerries

Options
  • 04-09-2013 8:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,269 ✭✭✭

I know I seen something somewhere about a poetry workshop type thing.its on in skerries.mYbe it was a dream and my dad was right about the cheddar before bed.
    Does anyone know anything about this ?
    Honestly sometimes I think I make these things up just to annoy myself looking for more info about them.

Comments

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 6,328 Mod ✭✭✭✭fergal.b

Could this be it.:)
    Skerries Soundwaves Festival: Poetry Reading
    Skerries Soundwaves Festival presents a poetry reading with Enda Coyle-Green, Darren Hughes and Marie Bashford-Synnott, with music by Laura McGuire.
    Venue: Joe Mays, Harbour Road, Skerries
    Time: Thursday 26th @ 9.00pm

• Registered Users Posts: 2,269 ✭✭✭cathy01

fergal.b wrote: »
    Could this be it.:)
    Skerries Soundwaves Festival: Poetry Reading
    Skerries Soundwaves Festival presents a poetry reading with Enda Coyle-Green, Darren Hughes and Marie Bashford-Synnott, with music by Laura McGuire.
    Venue: Joe Mays, Harbour Road, Skerries
    Time: Thursday 26th @ 9.00pm

No it was by some guy that set up wolfhound press or something like that.or Wolfgang ah I'm going mad :-))?

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 6,328 Mod ✭✭✭✭fergal.b

I think it might have been the Wolf Blass :D

There was a local band called "Wolf head" that played in the sound waves. :confused:

Advertisement