Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Project Maths Example/How to book

Options
  • 04-09-2013 9:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 152 ✭✭

Does anybody know of a book you can get that tells you how to do each kind of question in higher maths. The examples in text and tests 2 are terrible and dont usually tell you how to do the harder questions in the section. Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,232 ✭✭✭Bazinga_N

There should be project maths revision guides out soon enough. Like Revise Wise or Less Stress More Success or whatever :) I heard they were supposed to be coming out this September but I'm not too sure :) I'll try to find out online though.. I used Revise Wise for my Paper One last year. It was really good and it gave examples on all the different questions that can come up!

• Registered Users Posts: 152 ✭✭airbus125

Thanks will have a look at those when they come out

• Registered Users Posts: 1,472 ✭✭✭Missyelliot2

airbus125 wrote: »
    Thanks will have a look at those when they come out

Thanks for asking that question - we are stressed here with page 211 question 14 of Text and Test 2!
    There is very little in the way of explanation - I am learning as I go (I am the mother!), but really do understand the frustration of children and teachers with Project Maths.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 rholmes411

Hi Missy Elliot,

Is that the T&T 2 book for HL? If so then you might find these steps helpful
    • Identify the formula for finding the slope
    • Fill in the x and y values
    • let it be equal to 3/5
    • Now solve for k.

Hope that helps:)

<snip ad>

• Registered Users Posts: 1,472 ✭✭✭Missyelliot2

rholmes411 wrote: »
    Hi Missy Elliot,

Is that the T&T 2 book for HL? If so then you might find these steps helpful
    • Identify the formula for finding the slope
    • Fill in the x and y values
    • let it be equal to 3/5
    • Now solve for k.

Hope that helps:)

<snip ad>

Brilliant! Penny has dropped! Mucho gracias!

• Advertisement
Advertisement